feeling rough

annem

Reaction score
all i want to do is sleep, i just can't get enough of it, is this normal? I was not like this in the 1st or 2nd tri.

Also I had really bad sickness and its back again. For the last 5 days i've felt like i am going to die!!

I thought i would start to glow around now :(

I am in bed by half nine every night

with a nap thrown in at weekends for good measure :D

i'm the same.. by noon i'm knackered... in bed by 9pm everynite .. even weekends :-( - still 8 weeks of work to go :-(

I feel the same way... I'm never hungry either... which I think is really odd as everyone else seems to be starving, but I always feel sick or have terrible heartburn...which isn't related to not eating because I get it when I eat to..

But I've been dead tired for the past week. :think:

I've been having lunchtime naps for a few months now, but even they are making me feel more tired now. I could do with sleeping most of the day. My friend told me that with her last child, she ended up sleeping 20 hours a day for the last couple of months, having to leave work earlier than anticipated.

It has only been the past week or so, that I have not needed an afternoon nap everyday. I am still in bed really early at night and feeling tired, but that's most likely because I am up for the toilet several times a night and I am waking a lot as I am not able to get comfortable.

I have heard that the 3rd tri can be just as difficult as the first with regards to tiredness and sickness.

I hope it doesn't last for you and you begin to "glow". xxx

Im there same here sick from morning till night, cant eat and cant sleep because once i lay down the heartburn hits :roll:

:hug: Hope we all start to "glow" soon.......

I find that now, once a week, I actually sleep for a whole day!!!

But now, I will sleep until 11am, get up, have an hour's kip around 6pm and then bed for me around 11pm.

im absolutly shattered by 9.. so i think its probably better for me to nap for an hour in the day instead of going up at 9.. then going for a wee in the night n not being able to get bk to sleep for some stupid reason..

plus atm als got man flu.. u know that sore throat and cold i had last week.?? well its suddenly turned into man flu..:) so he is happy to go to bed and sleep at 9.. which is fine by me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back