feeling rough

isobel84

Reaction score
i feel like i got man flue.. well. its nothing wrong with me really just feeling so rough and tired and this pregnancy makes it x100 worse.
Im absolutly exhousted.. but there is no point for a kip as i wanna go bed early (have to be up 6 tom for work) and if i sleep now i wont fall asleep tonight. :wall2:

lucky i got a tacopie in the oven and my pjs on.. bring on xfactor now so i can go asleep!

just a little rant.. cuz i feel sorry for my self. More action on here maybe to keep me awake?

aw hun hope you perk up soon i just feel like im carrying a sumo wrestler in my tum so as long as i dont move all is well xx hope it not flu your getting tho and you get that early night

noo i cant afford getting ill! still got 2 weeks at work!
im abit worried about all this resting and sleeping im doing (im soooo tired all the time) that when Noa comes, it will be a chock to the system to not get that much sleep atall...

Last night in bed i said to OH
-demba...
-yeah?
-when Noa comes i got the feeling i will be the one up every single time hes crying cuz you wouldnt wake up would you?
-ZZZZZZ he was snoring away.. :wall2::wall2::wall2:

hang in there isobel it wont be long until you finish work then you can rest up until little noa arrives. your pregnancy has went really fast so far so it wont be long until the little guy is here.

thats men for you isobel my oh is the same soon as we get in bed he's alseep dont know how he does it hahah x

noo i cant afford getting ill! still got 2 weeks at work!
im abit worried about all this resting and sleeping im doing (im soooo tired all the time) that when Noa comes, it will be a chock to the system to not get that much sleep atall...

Last night in bed i said to OH
-demba...
-yeah?
-when Noa comes i got the feeling i will be the one up every single time hes crying cuz you wouldnt wake up would you?
-ZZZZZZ he was snoring away.. :wall2::wall2::wall2:

getting up in night is such a different kinda tired tho hun and you can sleep when noa sleeps im not finding tiredness to bad this time round but when i had molly i slept 16hr at least everyday x

I'm feeling crappy today, morning (all day) nausea has made a come back and driving me mad! x also getting really tired despite sleeping relatively well at night x really hope you are feeling better today honey x boo to man flu!!!

Last edited:
getting up with a baby is so much easyer then being pregnant I think yea you get tired but its not the same, I cant wait till 3am bottle feeds at the mo I cant even roll over and need a wee 100 times a night.
hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxx

thanks girls.. i sat here crying this morning cuz i didnt want to go to work.. it seems to come and go during the day and also the top of my tummy goes really sore!
well im home now anyway so feets up, tv, pjs and PF :love:

awe hun, hope you're okay...
try and rest and take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111