Feeling sick

Rachel

Reaction score
For a couple of weeks now I keep feeling sick :? I've not actually been sick but felt really close to throwing up a few times :puke:

Is it normal to start feeling sick again around this time? Feel like im back in first tri again :puke:

its different for everyone, i got nausea again in tri 3, so bad that i would rather have actually been sick as the feeling sick was worse :puke:

I got it too at around 30 weeks-apparently it can happen.
Hope you feel better soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes mine returned in the laters stages its to do with the fat stores the baby puts on at this stage it drains us as the baby takes the energy they need to get all cute a chubby

eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg and high energy food to conter balance your liile vampire baby taking your energy

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have had it back.

Have been :puke: though. Thats what made my hernia pop last night :(

I guess we simply need to put up with these little quirks of pregnancy :)

Thanks for the replies :hug:

Glad to know it's normal :) Horrible though, wasn't expecting to get it again in third tri :shock: :puke:

Mines been back for a few weeks too, nowhere near as bad as the firts 20 weeks but still there :x

Oh well not long to go now :D

Alex xxx

I never got it in 1st tri but now my heartburn has made me feel sick and lightheaded

I;ve just been sat back down on the couch by OH as I was trying to do some more tidying and clearing cupboard space for baby things but went very dizzy and sicky feeling :( :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back