feeling really low

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I'm feeling so low.. I feel huge n uncomfy..I look in the mirror my skins gone totally shit n nasty looki everything is making me cry.. the Tele my hubby.. u name it it'll make me cry.. isit my hormones going mad? I should b happy.. I'm so up n down these days

:hugs:
awww it def sounds like your hormones are playing havoc with your moods. There probably isn't anything I can say that will make you feel all better but didn't want to read and run.

I too am feeling uncomfy but must admit that I haven't been over emotional with this pregnancy at all. Have had 2 different episodes where I had a wee cry but think that was purely down to me feeling sorry for myself at the time.

Get OH to run you a nice bath and get your favourite and most comfortable PJ's on regardless of how early in the evening it is! Put your feet up and either read a mag or take control of the remote and pick something that you can watch without having to think too much.

How much longer have you left hun? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww sending you a hug hun xx top notch advice from xcitedmum2be - that's exactly what I'm doing xx hope you. Feel brighter when you wake up tomorrow xxx

Think we all have our bad days..... Hormones sure playing upon you! Not long to go now!!

Bloody hormones I know the feeling , a nice soak , a good nights sleep and maybe a good cry will help :hugs: .

Yup guess hormones are playing up.. along with the impatience of bubs coming.. n lack of signs that I'm anywhere near going into labour.. everything is getting me down :'(

hormones are being v kind to you, just think that ur baby is taking all ur goodness now to make him/her extra pretty for ur meet!! ull have ur body and mind back in a few weeks!! and then ull know what shit looks like when ur getting no sleep etc ;) hugs hun!! at least ur near the end now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back