Feeling of engagement

im enjoying my time at the mo as i know what is coming :(
im hoping she doesnt engage till late so i dont have to go through this part for too long

Thank you Miss! And I suppose it's comforting to know that even tho ur first pregnancy was a nightmare, u still did it again and it's not going too badly for you. Glad for u Hun.

Smess I get the same on the school run and even at Tesco and Asda by the checkout chicks!!! "how long you got left??" then I'll respond then get "Oh god, you've got a while then" PISS OFF and scan something!!!!!! Why would you say that to a heavily pregnant woman!!!??

Thank you Miss! And I suppose it's comforting to know that even tho ur first pregnancy was a nightmare, u still did it again and it's not going too badly for you. Glad for u Hun.

Smess I get the same on the school run and even at Tesco and Asda by the checkout chicks!!! "how long you got left??" then I'll respond then get "Oh god, you've got a while then" PISS OFF and scan something!!!!!! Why would you say that to a heavily pregnant woman!!!??

Took me 11 years to do it again tho lol ;)

LMAO at piss off and scan something!

Smess cheer up sweety xx

Lol I am alright i am gonna have a locely bath later with some rocky road I made and an earl grey lol. And I am gonna wash my hair and veet me bits ill be a new women lol.

Sorry I do seem really moany lol x x

You are allowed to moan! We all are hun - I will prob be moaning when I am as far as you and Lex lol

Oooh what's rocky road? I feel like I am missing out on something lol

Lol @ veet my bits - I am still not brave enough to try it! How did you get on with the veet Lex? Xx

Hey Lex, been wondering how you are feeling now?

x xx x

Awwww Lex :hugs:and Awww Jess :hugs:

My 2 text buddies seem to be going through such a similar thing! Sorry you're both feeling so miserable :-(

I don't get any comments on my pregnancy or bump when I'm out and about....even though I'm massive, sometimes I wish someone would say something as I wonder if people just think I am THAT fat!! lol.

Lex I expect the internal has made you feel sore, what with the SPD and everything....

Hope you both have a repreive for a few weeks and these tightenings go away for a while....xxx

Lol its lovely v v easy to make.

300g dark chocolate
Half of a packet of butter and three tablespoons of golden syrup melt together once melted take off heat abd add half a packet of rich tea biscuits that have been smashed to pieces but not crumbs add in mini marshmellows put in a tray or a foil tray place in fridge for 2 hrs to set and its done. Sainsburys basics dark chocolate and biscuits are the best taste wise although tescos comes a good second and only takes 10 mins to do x x

Oh my! This thread is now invaluable!!! I've got everything in apart from Marshmallows :-(

Amanda, dya reckon it's the internal? I didn't feel like this last week? I do feel like I've been horse riding for a week tho!

The Veet situation was that I did a test patch and that was fine. I did the rest but wasn't very daring and didn't slap it everywhere! Really unsure as to what it looks like now but gotta be better than mental bush lady!!!

Pinky; I'm still very sore babe. Had a few tightenings today but not as many as yesterday. I'm just walking like a pooped myself. A LOT of pressure down there.

Xx

Lol lex its the best I tell you!!!!

I am gonna veet.now slightly scared but here goes. Lol
Can't be.any worst then a bush or.shaving.rash lol.

Amanda how are you hun??

X x

I'm ok thanks hun...just in pain from SPD :-( but kind of getting used to shuffling around like an old lady!

Good luck with Veeting the bits, we expect a full report - Pinky went into great details about hers, lol xx

I've done it!!!! Im smooth Woop Woop!!!!!

lol. stupid question what veet ar you all using. theres so many different ones to choose from. xxx

I currently used nair its on offer too in Asda didn't burn or sting and it didn't smell funny. V v pleased and it didn't itchy slapped it on and wham bam its done lol x x

lol @ wgam bam. at least you didn't say bobs your uncle fannys your aunt:rotfl: xxx

If you want her.to be lol. Don't lol my hubby says I need.to think before I speak lol x x

lol. your lucky on here you don't have to worry too much. xxx

Ooooh you're baldy now too ;) Glad you didn't sting, maybe I should use Nair next time! Did it feel uncomfortable when you put it on? I felt like it was burning a bit :shock:

My 2 text buddies seem to be going through such a similar thing! Sorry you're both feeling so miserable :-(

I

Amanda, what are you doing to your text buddies!? :lol:

Hope you're doing ok yourself?

Jess That recipe sounds soooo good, I really just want melted choclate right NOW! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back