Feeling of engagement

No stinging try it hun it had.added.baby oil and.defo smooth there now. Did me pits too and.am impressed.

It.is.very nice the rocky road. V v more ish and.cracking with a cuppa. Lol x x

My 2 text buddies seem to be going through such a similar thing! Sorry you're both feeling so miserable :-(

I

Amanda, what are you doing to your text buddies!? :lol:

Hope you're doing ok yourself?

I think they've plotted together to get me back for my 16 days in hospital, lol xx

Haha I think they are too! I'm so glad that your placenta moved up!!!!!

Yep I thibk I'll get some nair for the final tidy up :) I've noticed its usually cheaper than veet and I'm sure you can get it in poundland? Although I'm not in there often so I'll need to have a look!

Pinky its a pound at the mo in Asda. I've been to the loo twice and no stinging so thumbs up here. X x

Lol its lovely v v easy to make.

300g dark chocolate
Half of a packet of butter and three tablespoons of golden syrup melt together once melted take off heat abd add half a packet of rich tea biscuits that have been smashed to pieces but not crumbs add in mini marshmellows put in a tray or a foil tray place in fridge for 2 hrs to set and its done. Sainsburys basics dark chocolate and biscuits are the best taste wise although tescos comes a good second and only takes 10 mins to do x x

Oh...oh my! I NEED to make this!!!!!

Thanks Smess xx

Don't put your thumbs up there. It's very very dirty! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back