feeling swollen

samanthajayne

Reaction score
i know some swelling in pregnancy is normal mainly in the feet which i have had for the last few weeks along with numbness and pins and needles in my hands during the night and when holding a knife and fork etc. but just these last few days although nothing looks majorly swollen or out of proportion to look at i'm starting to feel swollen and feel huge especially first thing in the morning. it kind of eases a bit during the day. my knees down to my feet feel like tree trunks but look normal and my hands are feeling more puffy and swollen and my fingers hurt when i bend them. also my knees have started to hurt a little. is this all just from the extra weight i'm carrying and water retention or is it something i should be more worried about. my blood pressure was ok last time it was checked which was only 2 weeks ago and i have the midwife again monday. i feel well in myself and drink plenty and take vitamins. i have had a good pregnancy but feel like its now taking its toll on my body and that my body can't cope anymore :shock:

Probably is just a pregnancy thing :hug:

But, always worth mentioning any changes you notice at your antenatal :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back