Feeling Nosey today....

First Baby White

Reaction score
I am having a nosey day and thought why not see where everyone lives, so go on post us a picture of your house

WAR080609_01-1.jpg

This isnt mine as for some reason i dont have a picture but this is my next door neighbour but one, we are a block of 3 so mine is exactly the same but the other side of the middle house and the opposite way round :D ha ha

Hi Morgan UK that looks like some of the flats on my estate what builder are they?? Where do you live anyway when your out from behind your ironing pile :lol:

LOL... was just looking at the pics I have of our place and it was all of when we were "condemned" as a dangerous building last year - over a ton of 120 year old sandstone chimney stack was near collapse and they had to close the whole street for 5 days in case it fell :lol:

16-08-07_1822.jpg

16-08-07_0650.jpg

First Baby White said:
Hi Morgan UK that looks like some of the flats on my estate what builder are they?? Where do you live anyway when your out from behind your ironing pile :lol:

Im in Kent hun , not sure who they are but will look.
Nope the ironing just never goes down :lol:

i took this from my flat it is a picture of the block oppisite and my block is identical.

beckyscamerapics321.jpg

Haven't got a proper piccie yet but here is a computer one

57f465c367be10ff300ff8fe801b7c.jpg

I dont have any good ones of the house.i must take some lol.but heres some crap photos
DSC00010-1.jpg

thats half the back garden the other half is down 3 steps and is kiaras own garden with wendy house ,trampoline etc
DSC00047-1.jpg

we dont have those leaded windows annymore we had upvc put in last year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back