Eeewwwwwwwwww

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I just went to put some rubbish in the wheelie bin which is kept down the side of the house and caught my neighbours friend/workmate weeing up both mine and our neighbours gates. The filthy scumbag :evil: :puke: He may treat his own place like a toilet but not mine. I would have said something but I was gobsmacked :shock:

Im gonna ask my neighbour to have a word next time I see him.

Ewww what a scuzball :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

You should have told him to put his maggot away because you saw a hungry sparrow looking his way :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
:puke: :puke: :puke:

You should have told him to put his maggot away because you saw a hungry sparrow looking his way :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

a workman from the council weed behind his van infront of our front window so I called the council and another council van came along and took him away after droppin someone off to fix whatver the prob was lol :lol:

ugh, thats bloody gross :puke: I hate people whove got no bloody respect. Like the other day, i got my recycling bin in from the road (the bin men had emptied it) and what did i find?? WHAT DID I FIND?? A DOG POO WAS IN IT :puke: :x

It was in a nappy bag, but still, its bloody horrible. Some lazy arsed dog walker just couldnt be botherd to carry it home so they chucked it in my blue bin!! SWINES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back