normal to feel so tired??

samanthajayne

Reaction score
i'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling really tired around this stage of pregnancy. i have been fine all the way through so far full of life and energy but now normal daily things are making me so tired that i hardly want to move. if i'm not doing too much during the day i'm fine. but the days where i have to go out and do shopping etc i feel fine that day while i'm doing everything but the next day i feel totally wiped out even after 9-10 hours sleep a night. i take pregnancy vitamins everyday and eat well and drink plenty. is it normal to feel so tired like this from just doing the normal daily things we all have to do?

i can go to sleep at the drop of a hat, but i also have stinking cold so my coughing is interrupting my slepp as well.

Sandi

I've been exhausted non stop with this little girl but then I do have my son to look after and I work a few days as well. Just rest as much as you can hun. You're growing a baby it's gonna take it out of you :D

The tiredness has just hit me again too! Iv had an afternoon nap everyday this week!!

i get tired weeks then weeks were im full of energy, its maybe the baby goin through a growth spurt thats making u tired..

I've been falling a sleep at 7.30pm and going to bed at 9pm and getting up at 8am (was late to work this morning)

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back