Does Anyone Else Get This?

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
From 6w of pregnancy I was feeling sick pretty much ALL the time, never actually was sick though. That I do know is normal so wasn't particularly worried about it. I'm 14w tomorrow and for the past 3wks my sick feeling has gone, but instead it's been replaced with bouts of feeling Bl**dy awful, I go a bit light headed, legs go bit wobbly, feel as if I'm gonna chuck for England and get this hot flush which leaves me sweaty and clammy. I'm getting this 3 or 4 times a day, has anyone else had this or any idea what it might be, don't want to bug the midwife for nothing as we don't get on big time but just a bit worried as never had this with my first. Also constantly tired.

Helppppppp!

Sarah xxx

I get like that Sarah!!
I have for a good few weeks lol even befire the sickness stopped! Im tending not to worry to much as Im sure I had it with all my pregnancies!
If you are worried though, just ask you MW! Thats what they are there for! :hug:

I still get that from time to time. in general, my sickness went away about 16/17 weeks but i still have times when i think oh god im going to be sick, think its just the hormones shooting about the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back