Feeling more ready now :)

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I've had period cramps on and off all day and had bad ones when I was walking through asda. It's just baby moving further down though but they feel horrible and make my legs feel so heavy.

My hubby is so sweet though. He came in earlier with a notebook and pen and asked me what all do we still need to do/buy for the baby. So we made a list and straight away he's made up the guest room bed, left coins in the car for parking, filled up with diesel and started packing DD bag etc.

So if this is the start of things (which it isn't) at least I feel a bit more prepared!!

Are we all ready for this? :)

ahh thats good that you feel ready :) i think i am ready lol. got everything i need, just waiting for the baby now :) x

:yay: I finally finished my hospital bag yesterday so just playin the waitin game now :)

just got to pack the hospital bags, then were ready to go too. cant believe where the time has gone x

Same here, all ready for action!!
I've packed 2 bags, one for me and one for babs. They are all ready by the door! Even my Mum has packed a bag so when my hubby phones to let her know i'm in labour she'll be on the first train down here lol

Same here, all ready for action!!
I've packed 2 bags, one for me and one for babs. They are all ready by the door! Even my Mum has packed a bag so when my hubby phones to let her know i'm in labour she'll be on the first train down here lol

Same here! And I've told mum to pack a bag too so she can stay here with DD if I go through the night which I probably will :)

ahhh bless your OH PP, good he is coming on board, nothing like having things ready to make you feel more confident and happy for the birth..

You just all need to pop now! come on babies

That's fantastic hun. Just gotta wait for baba to make their grand entrance now.
I've had my bag packed since 28 weeks but I still don't feel ready. I've got all the baby stuff. So physically I'm ready but mentally it doesn't feel real yet.
I can't wait to have him tho.

I'm looking forward to that txt pink punch :D

That's fantastic hun. Just gotta wait for baba to make their grand entrance now.
I've had my bag packed since 28 weeks but I still don't feel ready. I've got all the baby stuff. So physically I'm ready but mentally it doesn't feel real yet.
I can't wait to have him tho.

I'm looking forward to that txt pink punch :D

:D me too. Before we know it we'll all be in the mum section asking about feeding etc lol

That's the wowed thing, allthe ex tri hers now ask questions about their real babies!! Ahh! We will all be doing that soon! I'm gonna always be asking questions lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back