Another nursery ready just need the baby now!!

mum2soon4

Reaction score
Love seeing everyones nursery pics,we finally have finished ours as we have had to live in it for the last year while we finished our bedroom first, we have to have a double bed in too to double as a guest room but still pleased with it.Was so pleased on sunday when it was finished just wanted to sleep in it!!! just need to pop now!!but hopefully not yet as need to wait for mum to arrive to look after kids.
The wooden stork is ready to put out to announce the baby has arrived as its tradition here in denmark.
1216570778.jpg

1216570743.jpg

1216570724.jpg

Awww! I'm so jealous of all these nursery pics :( My room's not big enough to put up Evie's cot so she'll be in a moses basket for a little while :oops:

Looks lovely hun, you've done a fab job! x

Oh it's lovely. Very cute room, love the sloping wooden ceiling.

And how cool is the stork tradition! I think that is brilliant, I want one! I was planning on putting up bunting on our front gate and maybe a balloon or two. Our nursery is still very much a work in progress. Tomorrow it will be painted and then papered maybe on Friday. Furniture doesn't arrive until I'm about 37 weeks. Please stay cosy baby!

how lovely, i love your crib! and all the little animals (i am yet to get any)

Lovely! I used to be an Aupair in Denmark looking after a baby, always loved the stork tradition.

Thanks everyone, the teddies are from my 3 kids, the eeyores from my niece(shes 21 now!!lol)Yes the stork is a lovely tradition we have to hang a doll in yet by a sling to the doll with a blue ribbon on so it looks like stork just landed.Daughter cant wait to put it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back