feeling low

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hello all,

Feeling sorry for myself and OH is working into the wee small hours, so all alone :cry:
We are going away over the weekend with a group of friends. All the girls were going for a Spa day on Saturday, but one of the girls has just emailed to say she has to drop out of Spa because she is ill. Didn't specify what but said that it wasn't anything to worry about. I just know she must be pregnant. Her and OH have recently got hitched. I knew someone in my friend group would get pg sometime soon, but this had just hit my like a kick in the stomach. I am the oldest, we have been married for 6 years...it should be us :(. Obviously I am happy for my friends, just so terribly jealous. (I don't even know for defo that she is, but it seems highly likely) I don't know if I can go this weekend because I feel so jealous and tearful. I hate myself for having these feelings and to be honest, they have taken me by surprise.

Please send a hug, I need one :cry:
M
xx

p.s. Still no AF but still getting BFNs :( AF feels imminent. I hate this waiting game.

Sending you a big hug happy bunny. I'm sorry you are feeling poohy. It is so hard sometimes isn't it? Late at night is often worse. Anyway I'm here having a glass of wine and thinking of you - you'll be the one making others jealous soon.

Becs
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi M,

I am sending you a big huge squeezy hug honey and all my love and luck.
It's horrible when you want something so much and your friends' seem to have it all without the struggles you have - I often feel like this (about different matters) and then get annoyed with myself as I feel horrible for not being pleased for them but it's human nature and natural when you have been trying so hard and been genuinely unlucky.

Please, please enjoy the spa day - you really deserve it and it sounds so lovely.

Is there anyone you can talk to in the group of friends who might be a good sounding board and who you can talk to about how you feel?

:hug:

Valentine xxx

i think a spa day and bit of pampering exactly what u need hun ! sending u bigs hugs :hug:

aww im sending a big :hug: as well, enjoy your day at the spa, sounds fun.. :wave:

Its totally normal to feel upset about things like that. I had a mc in Nov 05 and my friend was pg at the time and I really could hardly stand to be around her. A weekend away could be just what you need, I stressed out trying to get pg for the first 2 months after my mc and nothing happened so we decided not to rea :hug: lly try and sure enough I was pg the next month! It will all work out in the end, it just feels like youre waiting forever doesnt it? Good luck x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
a spa day sound just what you need..... i know how you feel, my OH has just left for his holiday and I wont see him now for a month, cos I go away with my friend just as he gets back so thats this month out of the question to conceive. I keep seeing pg women all over and its starting to really bug me.... dont feel bad its normal.....

Sending you a huge hug, what you are feeling is completely normal, so try not to be too hard on yourself. A day at the spa sounds great, I hope you enjoy it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs darlin :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you enjoy your spa day, wish it was me :D

I know how you feel, my best friend is pregnant and they were't even trying. I havent seen her since she told me, this was a couple of months ago. TBH I've sort of fell out with her. When she told me I wasnt exactly cheerful about it and she said I was just jealous, I had miscarried about 6 weeks before. I don't really care if I never see her again TBH. I know you probably think I'm a bitch now, but it was like she was rubbing my face in it, then told me I was being jealous :x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: <<< For you hun xx

hug.jpg

Michelle,

Sorry you are having a low day hun, it must be really difficult for you.
If you wanna chat give me a shout on msn, last time we cheered each other up hehe :wink:

xxxxxxx

i send you hugs sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:
I iknow this feeling all too well...i get jealous of every person i hare is pregnant.ive said in recent posts about how my little sister is also trying to get pregnant and i have this bad feeling that me and my hubby have been trying aallllot longer and shell probably get pregnant first..i definitly know the pain sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back