feeling low

roxane 1985

Reaction score
feeling a bit low this evening as struggling a bit, suffering so bad with morning sickness and struggling to look after my 3yr old all on my own, the only time i get help is on the weekend.

so exhausted wanna cry sometime, i'll be fine once the sickness passes, but that and a hyper child is not a good mixture,feel so alone

:hugs:I cant even imagine how tiring that must be for you! By the time I get home from work on a night it takes all my effort just to walk and feed my dog - so looking after a little one must be exhausting.

I hope your sickness stops soon - everything I read tells me the tiredness should ease in the second trimester, so not too long left for you hopefully. Try to stay positive and remember what a fab job you are doing - and sleep whenever you get the tiniest chance!!!:nap:

thats never then lolonly can a night so cant even take little naps in the day although i was that sick today my daughter told me to sleep in her bed and she put the tv on in lounge and satthere quietly till i woke up bless her, felt so guilty.

just feel very run down and my head is all over the place like when u feel ur high up and it spins plus i keep getting really bad chills

Dont feel guilty - she will love helping her mummy! Sounds like a real sweetie!

she made me laugh the other day as i had to use her bucket for the beach as felt to sick to move off sofa she said mommy do u feel sick? when i said yeah she kept tell me to 'sick in the bucket mommy, come on sick in it make u all better' lmao

Hang in there! There is no way I'd be able to cope with having a 3 year old and feeling rough like most of us do at the moment! You are really strong to be able to do it! Hopefully in a couple of weeks the symptoms will ease and you'll be in tri-2! Fingers crossed for you to feel better soon xx

just wish i had my partnerhere to help me out i struggle so much in the week, its really getting me down

Really feel for you, really sweet your daughter understands your not well, dont feel guilty you can't help it. Surprising how kids can be good when they know they have to be. My friend was just like you and suffered badly and has a 2 year old and her hubby also worked away, she put her daughter in nursery some of the time which helped a lot, she did feel guilty but her daughter was having fun playing with her friends, could you maybe get a bit of a break the odd day this way? I've been feeling guilty with my own daughter and not cooking proper meals as they make me heave, only one week til my hubby gets home to help can't wait!

i can only afford to put her in 3 days a week as the dad (different baby dads) wont help at all with money and they are the days i work so the only other help i get is when my partner comes up on fri night but he leaves 4am on a monday

That's a shame, are you off work sick just now too? Fingers crossed your coming to the end of this horrible part of pregnancy. Do you have any friends or family nearby who could help you out, don't be afraid to ask for help, people are normally more than willing to help. Even having someone to rant to can help.

have no friends round here and the closest family i have is my mom and stepdad who both work full time, my momsaid she would try and have my daughter in a couple of weeks for the night but thats it

Must be hard for you, least it's nearly the weekend again and your partner will be home so you can relax and let him help you. Fx your sickness will pass soon and you can get back to being yourself again. Are you on sickness tablets? Doctor told me there was different ones to try if one type don't work for you.

Sounds really tough, I've not been sick but am exhausted and am doing next to nothing around the house, but my husband has been really good.
God knows what I'd do with a 3 year old around! Feel really sorry for you, your daughter sounds like such a sweetheart though.

:hug: I can sympathise as I already feel 'crap' in general and Im only 4 weeks. I feel super dizzy and have nausea. I really cant be bothered to go to work as Im so tired and we've got my partners poorly 5 year old off school today and a little 4 year old girl full of beans wanting to play too. I just did dinner and now I need to sleep but cant :(
x

horrible isnt it, i found doing it on my own this time round is really hard, but bless my 3yrold wants to help, isent her to bedearly last night and toldher it was due to mommy feeling very sick, she offered to sleep in my bed and hug me to make me better - what an angel

Ah she sounds adorable, she def knows mummy isn't well, must be nice to get little hugs from her, reminds you of why your going through this - for another beautiful child at the end x

Aaawww thats so cute, my little monkeys the same. Hope your feeling better soon sweetie x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back