how does everyone cope with ms/symptoms while working full time?

you can also get ginger sweets from holland and bar rat which might help, but i find i need something in my belly! we are here for you hun and we understand your pain!!!! rant as much as you want on here, you'll be offering support in turn when you are the one feeling better! Chin up chick, hope OH understands how hard growing a baby is! :hug:

Hey. It's really rubbish in the early days. I'm still getting sickness, and to be honest it's same for me. If I dont eat that's when it's worse. I've often been in tears when others are forcing me to eat (thank god they did) but its the last thing u want to do to be honest. I'm forever bowking at nothing really. Smells still get to me. The other night I was out and someone sat a gin next to me, that's was it....off bowking in the toilets and that was only from a whiff. Travelling is NOT fun, I feel ur pain.

Just wanted to say I hope it goes soon for you. Not everyone's a freak like me and still being sick at the half way point. I'm sure I will be sick until this baby comes out!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back