Feeling lonely.

08Princess

Reaction score
I have been feeling really lonely just lately.
I have a fab family and friends but its not the same as having an OH to cuddle up to and discuss worries with.
I'm sure the feelings will pass and maybe its just cos I'm emotional atm anyway, but its all making me feel crap :(
Everywhere I look I see pregnant women and right by them is an attentive man :(

:hugs: I was alone throughout my pregnancy too and felt exactly like this! Just try not to think about it too much. Hard I know! Hope you feel better x

Thanks Meeah. I knew I'd have to go it alone from day 1 but it hurts sometimes and I just wanna feel like 'everyone else' I suppose.

Its a horrible feeling isn't it? All the hormones don't help either. I'm always here if you need an ear x

Ahhh, thanks hun. That started the tears now!
Bloody men! Can't live with them, can't live without them!

x x

Sorry didnt mean to make you cry!! Ah Hun it does get easier I promise! X

I cry at most things happy and sad so don't worry!
Think I really miss the love of my life and wish it was his baby.

I'll be ok soon hun.
Thanks again and chat soon.

oh hun, you will be fine trust me!
I still feel lonely alot of the time but i would rather have my little boy than any man now!
But i know what you mean, i miss the company of a man, even just someone to cuddle up to.
Seriously hun if i can get through it all then you can! Keep your chin up hun.
XxX

I am alone too in my pregnancy its going to get worse as time goes on, scans alone etc!!!! Giving birth alone but one thing i accept is that has made me strong is i wont be alone forever :) And thats the best feeling in the world!! XXX

feel exactly the same, today is a big bum-day for me, I jus can't cheer myself up, and wish i had someone to cuddle me and just treat me like a pregnant princess.
Just little things like lying in bed and feeling it kick, but there's no one next to me to grab their hand and share it with.
It does feel very lonely a lot of the time, but at the same time, it's empowering thinking about what im going to achieve without the help, and how people can look at me and say "the girl done good".. coz i didn't have no man to lean on (they're crappy useless sources of support most times anyway, and cause more agro than anything!!)

HTH, just think of all the bad things a man has to offer, there's plenty more of them than good...! I've convinced myself of that anyway! x

It will get better hunny, im feeling totally anti men lately!

This is a really old thread guys, not sure why it's dragged up? But 08princess lost her LO with mmc a while back and hasn't been on the forum in a long time xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back