feeling kinda down

bazil0210

Reaction score
It's been 5 months since i miscarried and yet another month has gone past and I'm still not pregnant and its not for the want of trying, I sometimes wonder if my weight is a problem.
We've tried the whole don't think about it thing and it hasn't worked. I've even tried using the ovulation calendars off the interweb and that doesn't work.
All my periods since I miscarried have been bright red blood (tmi i know) and have lasted 2 days if that, is this normal???
A friend of mine has just phoned me she's found out today she's 5 weeks pregnant. I am sorta happy for her but I'm also jealous because its her and not me, Does this sound selfish???

Of course its not selfish, its only natural.
Your periods sound pretty short, what does your doc say about that??
Not thinking about it is all very well but what happens when all you can think about is not thinking about it :wink:
I think your doc needs to take a good look at this :hug:

As Laura said, you feelings are natural. My friend at work is due in mid April.. I was meant to be due at that time. I find it so hard to see her bump growing.. on the other hand I am very happy. I haven't had a period since my miscarriage in October so not sure what to advise you... ( didn't want to read and run). Hope your body gets back to normal pretty soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I must admit I haven't been to the doctors as of yet because they are all about as useful as a chocolate teapot and know nothing and tell you nothing. I am going to have some bloods done for thyroid functions so I thinkj I'll mention it to the nurse when I go.

I am so sorry for you loss, and its totaly natural, I have barely went out the house since I m/c, as when I see people with babies, or with bumps I get really upset...I dont have any friends that are pregnant, but I would imagine that would be very hard to deal with, when everythings so fresh.

I really dont know what to suggest over the periods, but I am glad that your doctor is at least doing some tests, and I hope they find the cause of it soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back