Baby has starting kicking until it hurts!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Have had this mildly for a few weeks....but for the last week has been bad!! :(

When bubs gets a wriggle on at night, I get hit and kicked so hard that my insides ache and feel bruised :shock:

Do other people have anything similar?

Mines never kicked that heard or often, he's too lazy, just like he's too lazy to be quick about coming out :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do sometimes, last Saturday afternoon was particularly bad.

Wriggling and kicking like mad, I have to really sit up cause all the kicks are just under my ribs and really hurt.

Its not much fun, but strangely enough I quite like it :twisted:

:D

Mine kicks a little bit in the day, but really perks up in the evening.

The midwife said the baby was the biggest nuisnace ont he ward last week. When she put the monitor on it would not stop kicking it out the way. The trace was all gaps in the ned from where it kept losing the heartbeat. Luckily, other times, bubs behaved very well. They said the best is very strong for a 28 weeker. I think everything is very strong about this baby!!

Good luck to you with your labur MM! :hug: :cheer:

Charlie:-) said:
I do sometimes, last Saturday afternoon was particularly bad.

Wriggling and kicking like mad, I have to really sit up cause all the kicks are just under my ribs and really hurt.

Its not much fun, but strangely enough I quite like it :twisted:

You sadist!!lol

I get so many pains in this pregnancy, that I just want to tell bubs to just be a lil bit calm lol

But then, if that happened now, I would worry a lot....So, i guess it is best I just happily let bubs beat my internals for now. Possibly, the bladder bating is the most brutal! :rotfl:

Hi,

I have this too - littleun never seems to stop in the evening and overnight, and he/she wakes up with loud noise too now!!! The kicking/moving is getting uncomfortable at times and has hurt a bit on several occasions!!!

:lol: :lol:

My little mans favourite activity is trying to prize my ribs apart with his little feet. He hooks them underneath :lol:

I'm a member of the painful kick club too, sometimes I actually think there is a party going on in my uterus, other times it feels like I'm being kicked in the ribs and most of the time it just feels like the baby is trying to find it's way out (not via the usual way) I always imagine the Queen song 'I want to break free' when this happens :lol:

Alex xxx

We should start a 'baby kickboxing club' :)

I am glad it is not just me. Makes me feel as if my 5 year oldwas wrong, when he said (before he knew I was pregnant) - 'Your next babay will be a demon baby' :twisted:

With all the pain, was starting to wonder if he was right... :rotfl:

My LO is good at kicking me where it hurts, which is most places really! I'm always wincing from her kicks! But as you've said, i'd be worried now if I didn't feel them so i try and be grateful.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what you're talking about :wink: I feel constantly bruised around my right ribs,,, not very nice but at least I've never been worried about reduced fetal movements with this baby :lol:

Sylvie said:
I know what you're talking about :wink: I feel constantly bruised around my right ribs,,, not very nice but at least I've never been worried about reduced fetal movements with this baby :lol:

Yay....A fellow Brummie!!

That is the beauty of it....No worry that anything is wrong!

hello
my skin used to even go red around the area i was getting kicked

strong little blighers :)

Not so much the punchs out on to bump the pressing down hurts though

sone times the kicks punches make me go wooooow that was a biggy

sorry to hear your in pain hope your little monkey gives you some relife soon hun

sarah :hug: :hug:

fuffins1981 said:
Yeah :) I take it you are too then? :D

Yes, well to the birth centre if everything goes well,,, so far I'm suitable to go :D

Because I had my son there nearly 6 years ago, I havent been on the tours and stuff....So, I have never seen the birth centre.

I also havent been to parentcraft this time...And I suddenly feel ike I have missed out...So, put my name down last week.

Good luck with getting your natural birth experience! :hug:

fuffins1981 said:
I have never seen the birth centre.

I also havent been to parentcraft this time...And I suddenly feel ike I have missed out...So, put my name down last week.

Hi! The antenatal classes at the Women's were quite good (at least the ones in the afternoon... very small groups) and the tour of the delivery suite reassured me because the hospital delivery rooms are not bad at all. But then my midwife convinced me to go and have a look at the birth centre (you have to wait to be 37 weeks and you need a form from your midwife saying you're suitable) and yes, it's really lovely :D and the birth pool (which I would like to try) is much better than the hospital's.
Yet I have to admit that I would probably never go if it wasn't inside the hospital... I am so uncertain about what's going to happen that I like the idea that I can be transferred next doors within minutes if needed :pray:
:wave:
:wave:

I certainly know what you mean. I think that people who go to centres independant of hospitals and have home births are very brave.

I think I am a cautious person and like to think that i am near to help, whatever happens. Wish i could be more elaxed about it. But both pregnancies have not been a breeze, so think I am best to plan for all eventualities. Though, the birt with my son turned out pretty straightforward...So, fingers crossed for this time!

You are nearly there!! Not much time left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back