Feeling Fat

DebbieM

Reaction score
Until this weekend I was feeling fine in my jeans. Then I washed them and they just feel tight, tight, tight. I wear them to go out but as soon as I get in, I change into jogging bottoms.

I don't LOOK like I have increased in size, but I'm definitely feeling a bit squishy in my fave jeans.

Is this the start of it? :shock:

Same here hun, i mostly found first it was bloatin that wouldnt let my pants fit me! i was size 10-12, now size 14 pants =/ boobs have gone up in a size an bra still doesnt fit, i think the only part of me that isnt growin is my bum lol

How many weeks were you when you started feeling like that? :D

I started feeling bloaty about 11 weeks, wait til your bigger an complainin your pants dont fit lol. ive had to re invest in a new wardrobe!!

Great excuse to spend hehe!

OH has said he will buy me whatever I want. Woohoo! Go me!

I'm at that uncomfortable stage where my maternity trousers that i have bought don't quite fit me properly and my own trousers - I can't even zip them up.

And my boobs :wall: :wall: they seem to have grown out the way instead of forwards so i have a very weird shaped body now.

I found that moving the button on some of my trousers gave me a little extra room in them, have a look if you can do that with any of yours cos it kept me going for a good few weeks!! I live in my PJs when im in the house hehe ;)

My tummy didn't come until around 26 weeks and then I ballooned. i broughgt a pair of bigger sized jeans when i fond out i was pregnant, because maternity clothes here are a rip off. Now, they fitted just right 4 days ago, now they don't fit at all!

I live in those cotton type jogging bottoms, which are comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back