Feeling down

Melanie1982

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I am feeling really down lately, I thought I would be ok TTC again but although I am not even sure whether my treatment has worked or not yet I just feel depressed! I am sat here upset although not really sure what about, I have a low chance of this treatment working but can not help to already assume that this treatment is a waste of time and will fail, I must only be 2 or 3 dpo but I have no symptoms and it's just crap!! Sorry for the moaning but I know you ladies understand what pain infertility causes!!

Mel
Xx

aww cheer up chick. 2 or 3dpo is nothing.
dont think u'd get any symptoms yet anyways yet.
try n keep busy.
bake some cakes n put sum music on that normally cheers me up
xx

Aww sorry Mel :-( Understand how you feel. 2/3dpo is a crap time, so much waiting ahead and too much time to sit and get depressed. I do the same. Abs is right, try and keep yourself busy, arrange to go out with friends, watch a movie, get stuck in to a good book? And eat chocolate, that always lifts my mood :) Hope you cheer up soon xxx

Hey Mel. Sorry to hear your feeling down. Just try to remember that any chance is better than no chance. I'm like you I never ovulate on my own (well never at all so far!!) and it's the worse thing having 0 chance, so just remember that you never know you might have that bfp in 12 days time. Try to meet up with friends or throw yourself into work, anything to take your mind off things. Big hugs and we're all here for you xxxx

sorry your feeling down sending big hugs xxxxxxxxx

:hug:

Sorry hun. I too can't bear the 2ww - have done well for the first week this time, just tried really hard to distract myself. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks ladies, woke up a but more positive today!! Going to meet my friends later so that should help! I am going to try and put it at the back of my mind! I would be silly to symptom spot now as its far to early xx

Sorry you feel down honey! Hope you have a good day today! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back