Feeling down

Charlotte H

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm just having one of those days today! Two of our close friends have announced pregnancies in the last couple of days. Now if course I am over the moon for them but I also can't help feeling really down! We just have such a long way to go still (still on the waitjng list for fertility treatment) feels like we will be waiting forever if it happens at all! Then I feel really bad cos I feel like I am being selfish! I am guessing I'm not the only one who has these wobbles but it just feels so unfair! Just wanted to vent with people who will understand! :cry: Any advice for how to make myself feel better!?

Thanks

charlotte x

Your not selfish honey just human. We all feel like this at times on here. The waiting is the worst part of it all now I feel. In terms of advice I don t have a great deal but I know that I find myself other projects to distract me try to feel proactive about the waiting. For xample Im reading a lot about fertlility and focussing on the fertility diet. Its not to loose weight but to increase my fertility .This keeps me occupied as I have to research foods and plan my meals etc. On a daily basis I have something to do.

Also doing up the living room at the moment which is helping. The weeks are going by. Still think about the fertility treatment but not constantly. If you look down theres a theread called whats the plas I started. Girls have outlined there plans for the waitung time. Most of it is ttc related but also gives you a focus and makes you feel your doubg something!

It's only normal hun *huggles*
Take time out even if only for an hour a day for yourself to do wht YOU want to do and relax etc. It really helps. I took up X-stitching and when doing that you forget everything but counting the stitches and making sure you don't go wrong and it relaxes me.

Really does make a differance to have a bit of YOU time hun.

Yeah, totally normal :)

Sometimes telling myself that i'd hate to upset someone when i get pregnant makes me suck it up and other times telling myself that every day i'm getting closer and other times telling myself that it'll be good practise.

Sometimes of course none of that bs works but it does mostly ;)

We're all the same hun - we can't help feeling jealous when people get pg sooo easily and we're struggling. Saying that, I always think to myself that I haven't told anyone that we're struggling so if we do get pg before treatment others will think it happened easily for us - we don't know what goes on behind closed doors for others.

I'm absolutely rubbish at taking my mind off things! I'm just trying to stay positive and if I'm not pg this cycle I'm having a break for two months because we're going to NYC in December - really looking forward to it tbh.

Good luck to you :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back