Feeling crushed and insanely jealous

It'll be great for your Mum to have a preg daughter.

xxxx

I agree.....I'm so sorry that this had happened and I know exactly where you are coming from and no, you're not acting like a spoilt brat, its just being human! Its amazing that your brother will have a child and you are happy for them but your parents (especially your mum) will still be more attached to you when you get pregnant cos she'll love the closeness that a mother and daughter have through pregnancy - she will not have that same connection with your brothers OH and we all know what men are like.... Your time will come and it wil be so special to your parents. I know it will be hard over Xmas cos it will seem thats all they will talk about. Take a deep breath, hold your head up high and rise above it - your OH sounds nice so he'll look after you. Hey , have you expressed how you feel to your mum? Does she know your ttc? Maybe a quiet word in her ear and ask that they lay off the chat about it at Xmas?? I understand, the girls on here will understand so I bet you your mum will understand too.....

:hug:

Aw hunny i know the feeling! I feel like a spoiled brat too because OHs sister is 16 week pregnant and i feel that should of been me first as she wasnt trying and i actually still get a bit pissed now! Its normal and im sure your parents will love both babies as much as eachother and will be excited for both of you when you get your BFP! xxx

Last edited:
Thanks again girls, my mum doesn't really know my brother's girlfriend that well so it won't be the same thing I guess. I haven't told my mum we're TTC as I really wanted to surprise her with the news and now it feels like my brother got there first, but if she goes overboard then I guess I'll tell her.
Shauna I can understand how you feel too, when your OHs sister is just that bit ahead of you you must feel like your trailing behind a bit, grrrrrr really irritating.
Lets just hope and pray a xmas miracle occurs and I'll have my own little secret, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back