just looked at my o2 bill :o

lozzi

Reaction score
one word...

FOOK'

ive gone WELL over my "data" limit...

got my newb phone and i can access my hotmail on it.. so i was like woot! no loading up puter... just check it on there...

needless to say im £80 worse off than i thougth i was... oh yeah... PLUS VAT

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

there goes my "extra" money lol

ah well eh...

i phoneed them and asked if there was a better tariff i could go on...

he said yeah.. .so now i am on...

£35 - 600 any net mins - unlimited text.

plus:

£7.50 UNLIMITED internet on me phone

and i get a -£15 discount for being a long standing.. (COMPLAINING) customer...

well chuffed... :D

hehe i went over my bill by £40 last month.

THats 600 mins i went over lmao...

I have a fantastic deal with orange tbh:
600 any time any network mins
Unlimited texts (fair usage)
plus unlimitated any time mins to one other orange phone (my OH).

all for £25 per month :shock:

Sarah did you know you can add another 'magic' number to your orange phone every 6 months? so if you've had your OH on for 6 months at least call and add someone else on orange too :D

:oops: sorry my work head on lol

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Sarah did you know you can add another 'magic' number to your orange phone every 6 months? so if you've had your OH on for 6 months at least call and add someone else on orange too :D

:oops: sorry my work head on lol

so it was YOU i spoke to :rotfl:
lol yeah i did chick, only just got him put on it, can you actually put 4 numbers on it now too? i only need it for the OH atm though lol

(did find my ex's number on there though from like a year and a half ago from my last contract....needless to say hes gone off there now lol)

Mine used to be horrendous like 80 90 and sometimes 100!!!!!!

I switched to a pricier tatriff, i think its £40 a month and so far the most i have spent has been £50 so it helped alot!!!

x

I got a shock one month too.. I'd use it to come on here at 4am when I was feeding Ryan and Nat was asleep. I got a bill for £150 that month and I've not used the internet on it since..

I never use my phone for internet, I hate the way you can't see how much data you're using and how much it's costing. I rang orange and asked them to disconnect my phone so I can't use it even if I wanted to, a couple of times it connected while in my bag so I just wanted it taken off.

The worst phone bill ever is my OH's
We were in Hong kong and he was using his phone like he would over here, I kept telling him to watch it.
Well when we got home he got a bill through for £600. I went fooking nuts :shock: :shock:
Then the next month the other half came in and it was £400 :twisted:

So in all £1000 :shock: :shock:

I have never been so mad. He was working for a bit of the time we were there so he managed to claim a little bit back. It happened 4 years ago and its still a sore subject in our house :twisted: :x

Misslarue said:
The worst phone bill ever is my OH's
We were in Hong kong and he was using his phone like he would over here, I kept telling him to watch it.
Well when we got home he got a bill through for £600. I went fooking nuts :shock: :shock:
Then the next month the other half came in and it was £400 :twisted:

So in all £1000 :shock: :shock:

I have never been so mad. He was working for a bit of the time we were there so he managed to claim a little bit back. It happened 4 years ago and its still a sore subject in our house :twisted: :x

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back