19 weeks woo hoo! Still feel like crap... argh!

happy-chick

Reaction score
I've reached 19 weeks and I seriously cannot believe it, I never expected to get this far and im in total shock every week when all is still ok! YEY!

:dance: :clap: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :cheer:

The only thing thats driving me up the wall is the fact that I now feel loads worse than I did in 1st Trimester... I thought it was ment to get better in 2T :fib: :shakehead:

:( Im tired all the time, all I seem to do is sleep.
:( I've got bad sickness still & im struggling to eat im having to force food down.
:( I feel so weak all the time.
:( Keep going dizzy (which doc thinks is a middle ear virus which cant be treated).
:( I have chronic back ache which i'm due to see a physiotherapist about.
:( Loads of headaches even though im drinking loads of water.
:( Generally feel rubbish!

I was tested at hospital at 15 weeks for anemia and that came back ok, I'm taking pregnacare so im getting all the vitamins & supplements I may need.... Am I just one of the unlucky ones that suffers all the way through?

I would do almost ANYTHING for one day of feeling not tired, have some energy and not feel ill :pray: pleeeease!! lol

aww hun im sorry i cant help you but i want to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Mel! :hug: :hug:

WOW someone replyed, I didn't think anyone was gunna bother lol :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you feel better soon, i'm waiting for this 'blooming' stage..

Thanks Linda for replying! I never seem to get many replies to my posts :think:

awwwwwwwww :cry:
its horrible feeling like that but just think its all for a good reason!

god ur 19 weeks :shock:
im 17 weeks :shock:

i remember first noticing you in your posts and i think you were about 11 or 12 week

how quick do the weeks go :cheer:

sorry to hear your having such a poo time of it hun :hug: it'll all get better honest!

Hunny i am sorry you are not feeling very well

I only just saw your post i not ignooring you honest

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

Sorry you're not enjoying your pregnancy. It's a long time to be unwell, hope you start to feel better soon. Make the most of your sleeping though :)

:hug:

sorry your feeling rubbish hun, hope rest of tri 2 and all of tri 3 gets easier for you hun :hug: :hug:

Poor thing, I had back ache - I bought new maternity bras and they seem to have defiately helped - I dont really know why but they did. Physio should help too - maybe try swimming too.

Are you working long days? Is your BP ok?

poor thing its not nice feeling so awful have a :hug:

Thanks everyone! :hug:

ella said:
Poor thing, I had back ache - I bought new maternity bras and they seem to have defiately helped - I dont really know why but they did. Physio should help too - maybe try swimming too.

Are you working long days? Is your BP ok?

poor thing its not nice feeling so awful have a :hug:

Im lucky enough to be self employed so no i've not been working at all. Blood pressure was slightly low at last MW appointment but was fine when I went to docs. I have an antenatal appointment on Tues to plan to ask then and see if they can shed any light on things :)

So sorry to hear you're still feeling ack. Hope it all clears up soon and you finally get to fully enjoy your pregnancy.

awwww jo sorry your feeling poo :hug: :hug:

I was exactly the same as you hun, terrible sickness etc bad headaches and generally feeling under the weather right up until 19-20 weeks and then all of a sudden the symptoms disappeared almost overnight

I hope the same happens for you, im sure you will feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

please please please lemme know what your having!!! that is if your not gonna have a surprise..LOL..i just wanna know really really really bad :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back