Feeling bad about myself:0(

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Back to work monday, OH gave me some money to go and get some new work clothes today, mum and dad came with me so they could go off and shop with baby and I could try stuff on-GOOD GOD, I am so FAT!!!! I couldnt fit into anything, and looked a sight in everything. I normally take so much pride in myself, I cant believe I am so fat and ugly :cry: I am 35 tomorrow, and my confidence is rock bottom...Ruby is going to be so embarrassed with her fat, old saggy mummy :cry: :cry:

Hpney your body has done the most amazing thing anyone's body can do. For that you will always be beautiful! I still look 5 months preggers but it's supposed to be 9 months on, 9 months off isn't it? Ooooo and I'm 36 now as well :cheer:

Aw, its horrible when you have days like that! I feel the same feel horrible and fat and wobbly in everything, but I bet it will all come off when you go back to work and get into a routine! And I am sure you are not as bad as you think you are, I have seen pictures of you and you always look stunning! Remember those changing room mirrors are sent from hell to make us feel bad, just don't look in them next time and whenever you feel bad again look at the rubster and remember what you did to allow her into this world, amazing!! Worth a million stones if you ask me!! :hug:

Awww hun, gingerpig has hit the nail on the head, your body will always be beautiful because that is where Ruby was made.
So sorry you are feeling down, looking good is as much how you feel on the inside as how you look on the outside, so maybe run yourself a nice bubbly bath, paint your nails, style your hair and put on your killer undies!! Or do anything else that makes you feel better & like a million dollars.
I hope you feel happier about yourself soon, please don't beat yourself up about having a softer tum....after all...you're in good company here :D

Oh and forgot to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow hun, have a fabulous day :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: big hug to cheer you up and happy birthday for 2morrow :hug: :hug:

hun, iv sent you a PM, hope your ok and text if you need anything or a chat anytime hun :hug: :hug:

p.s- your a fab mummy! :hug: :hug:

35 no way i am mega shocked i thought late 20's

Ruby is going to be so proud of you, you dress her mega rendy you look so cool, i would love you as a mother,

you are far from fat, when i see pics of you you look so fresh happy and such a lovly friendly person, dont be ard on your self :hug:

You are all so lovely :hug: :hug: Dionne, late 20's???!!! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: You can be my new best friend for that :wink: :hug:

Having my hair done tomorrow, got some Dove body tan lotion, and going to do my nails for the weekend (we are having a garden party on sat for my birthday/show off our finished garden project) so hopefully by monday I should be feeling a bit less yucky :roll: I am hoping once I am so busy with work etc, the weight will soon fall off.

I am normally so relaxed about my body always been a curvy size 16 and I was so proud of my body when I was PG- I was so neat and blooming, but I am fatter now than when I was PG :oops: :cry:

As you gals said tho, my body as horrid as it is now has made the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen so it cant be all bad can it? And she loves me warts and all :hug:

Thanks again for listening, I dont know what I would do without you lot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww huni!

firstly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you have a fantastic day!!!

secondly, as the girls have said, you body has done a wonderful thing and needs to recover. 9 months on 9 months off, an all.

Ruby won't see you as fat. she will see you as the loving, wonderful, beautiful mother you are :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: im sure u dont look as bad as u think.
ps. happy birthday! :hug:

Happy birthday Zoe! :dance:

You look stunning :hug: :hug: :hug:

Enjoy the pampering :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member