So bloody annoyed - I have to return to working

I could make a fortune at pole dancing - they'd pay me far more to get off the pole than they'd pay for someone to stay on it :D

dionne said:
lol iv been there done pole dancing :oops:

:shock: :shock: you dark horse, the closest I have got is getting chased round the washing pole by a bee. 8)

hahaha u lot make me laff, no it was a manky job and the money wasnt even good, £5 a topless dance £10 a naked dance urghhh makes me sick and there all old pervy men... and woman!!!!

only done it for 2weeks never ever again

blimey i thought it woukld be good money. Sami did you have a look at job centre website if not have a look here's a link

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Cus ... 0.xml.html

We were looking cos we're coming back to the uk we were unsure about what we could claim and we were suprised.

you can also claim rent assistance

Manda x

I work for housing benefits and depending on your income you could be claiming housing benefit, council tax benefit and if you claim these and are particularly stretched they can do something called a discretionary housing payment. Its not a loan and is short term but its always something. It would be worth asking about these at your local housing office. I will admit the form is a pain and they do ask for a lot of documents, bank statements etc but if you are entitled you should claim.

Hi everyone

Im a bit far off to going back to work, but im expected to go back jan 9th, seems so far away, but it will go quick.

But OH, wants to buy his mum house, which may set us back, i was expecting to buy our 1st house especially now that we have Aleena.

I have money saved up, but i hate spending it especially when it comes to me, my OH had to force me to buy some clothes.
But i feel so guilty, as that money could go towards Aleena, clothes, nappies. Bringing up a child is expensive and not easy.

Im not about pole dancing - body not up to it

Hi Sami!!!

I went back to work last week. My partner is disabled but because he did not work, he cannot get any money on incapacity benefit. We cannot get income support because i earn more than 88 pounds a week. I have a rent of 575 a month plus 13 000 pounds of loan to pay off so no choice really i have to go to work. I do not get much on tax credit and have very little help with child care cost, so am stuck working!!!

Am considering applying for a job with responsibilities but are 200 pounds more a month worth the fact i will not see my little boy? Because i will work most of my time if i take the job. And really it breaks my heart already to leave him all day but if i have to work much more and not see him, is it worth having a kid?

lauramum01 said:
I work for housing benefits and depending on your income you could be claiming housing benefit, council tax benefit and if you claim these and are particularly stretched they can do something called a discretionary housing payment. Its not a loan and is short term but its always something. It would be worth asking about these at your local housing office. I will admit the form is a pain and they do ask for a lot of documents, bank statements etc but if you are entitled you should claim.

Have applied for this but we're over the income threshold and currently we don't qualify, but I think we will when MA stops. Never been able to claim Council Tax help though.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
will u not get ur tax credits sami

We already do get working and child tax credits hun, and these won't change when my MA stops. Think they have changed what I get as of today as it's the new tax year. Not sure will have to check my statement.

I think if we didn't have a loan or HP credit agreements then we wouldn't be so stuck, but we can't expect the goverment to help us pay off our loan I guess. It's just a pain in the arse :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back