Feeling baby when walking

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Haylian, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

Hi girls,

Just curious really if you feel the baby moving when you're walking round?
    I only really feel her when I come to a stop or sat/laid down I don't think I feel her when I'm actually up doing things.
    I sometimes get the bladder kick which is impossible not to feel but other than that nothing.
    I'm not worried cause its always been that way and she moves as soon as I stop but just wondered if you had similar experiences?

X

2. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

When im walking about I kinda get above my belly button his bum poking out when im standing or walking.. And ive had a few kicks to the side of me where feet poke out. But i dont tend to feel him move around its more things poking out and it kinda feels all tight, like a BH but jsut in the place where hes poking me lol.

Feel the moving tho like u said when still or laying/sitting down xx

#2 babyslog, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  3. becky2102

becky2102 Well-Known Member

I think that's perfectly normal, the rocking when you're walking tends to send them to sleep, but I do occasionally get something poking out but that's about it until I'm resting x

4. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

At the moment and for the last week or so I can feel him when at work. N at work im always standing up and walking. A lot of things touch my belly when im working though so the poor little fella might be woken by my movements and noise a lot.

I reckon as soon as im not working he will rest more as I dont generally feel him if im walking other places like the shopping centre or something.
    xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

5. Dax

Dax Well-Known Member

Didn't used to! Would always be quiet when I was on the move but recently I do tend to feel it wriggling about still when walking - guess he/she has no room x

6. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I didn't used to but as time goes on I do now. My tummy went so hard today! Not sure what squiggle was up to! X