Anyone else have INDIGESTION??? What can I take for it?

Julia

Reaction score
I have begun getting terrible indigestion. It is just below my chest and just above my belly button. It is making me feel very sick and down. It is worse at night and my mum says it is best to sleep sitting up slightly, which sort of works but then I can't sleep. I am eatting small regular meals but still feel the terrible burning in my gut.....CAN ANYONE ADVISE???????

Gaviscon!!!

Not a natural remedy but works wonders!! I used it with both my two, used to keep the bottle from the bed and sip from it at night......looked very funny!!

You should get it free on prescription too (if in the UK) as it's quite pricey!!

Milk helps too!!

Lots of love

Can I take Gaviscon advanced tablets? I have those in the bathroom cabinet for DH....

Thanks for your reply - any advice is very much appreciated!!!

ive been eating renie soft chews they work wonders trust me lol

GAVISCON!!!!!! best thing ever :lol: I have found the liquid to better than the tablets and keep a bottle next to my bed, great for heartburn too!

Settlers and Rennie are fine- they even say so on the boxes. Also milk can help loads. I have so many Rennie stashed everywhere they fall out of my purse and pockets every time I'm looking for something!

+++

Hi Julia,

Gaviscon Advanced is fine to use during pregnancy!!
Just make sure the ones in your cabinet are still in date!!

When you need more just go to your doctor and get it on prescription. It's free that way!!!

I've also found that drinking milk works wonders for indigestion and heartburn xxx

Thanks BubbleOne

I have now tried Gaviscon and it seems to have done the trick (especially at night). Thanks for your advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back