Feeling awful, not sure if it's preg related!??

bethanyann

Reaction score
I've spent all day feeling pretty run down, but the past hour or so I've started to feel really awful, one of those things where if I say how I feel it sounds a bit pathetic, but really, i feel ROUGH!! Basically -

Absolutely EXHAUSTED, beyond normal tiredness
Hands feel really heavy and it physically hurts to lift them
Keep seeing spots in front of my eyes, but they are like a really bright light flashing randomly
Feel very dizzy when I'm standing up for more than a few minutes.

Found out last week i'm anemic and throxine levels are low, but I've been on supliments for a week now so should be feeling less tired etc, not more! Not sure if that's related or not.

So basically, not sure if I'm coming down with something or if it could be pregnancy related - so not sure whether to call doctor or midwife if i get worse?!

Any ideas?

Thanks ladies xx

I would call the doctor if it gets worse, I have felt stupidly run down and my hands were really heavy the other day, thought I was coming down with something, but it went after a couple of days. I just drank loads of water and ate loads of fruits! X

It could b ur blood pressure...Sounds similar to symptoms I've got xx

I dont; like the sound of the spots on the eyes hun, I would get checked out it can't hurt.

Do you feel any better today?

yep hun...i got these symptoms this morning...i think its low blood pressure, so avoid standing up or sitting down for long period of times. If it persisits i would ring gp or midwife and get them to check you out...goodluck xx p.s. just keep drinking loads and lots of small snacks xx

Thanks everyone, I did have low bp at the start of this tri, so may be that coming back again. Not feeling any better today, and have got a splitting headache to throw into the mix now, boo!

Also, woke up today to a *lot* of very watery discharge. TMI but I always wear a small liner, and the discharge had soaked through this and onto the bed. Not really had much more since though. So not sure if that's related at all or just something else to worry me!!!!

Bubs has been much quieter than normal today, but I've just felt two tiny kicks which has reassured me a bit.

I feel like such a hypochondriac, usually I just get on with stuff, but think i'm just being paranoid because I've got the baby to think of too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back