Shoulder Pain

mummy2b19

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a silly question but, I have been getting an on and off achy pain in my shoulder i'm not sure if this is pregnancy related or not has anyone else had this i'v also been having alot of lower back pain but I think this is just because bump is getting bigger and we have just moved house so although OH wont let me carry anything even slightly heavy iv been bending down to pick things up and move things around. Not sure if this is related to the pain in my shoulder because pain in my back is always there and shoulder pain comes and goes??? x

Ring MW as i have heard shoulder pain can be a sign of pre eclampsia hun so best to get it checked out xx

Yeah best to get your BP checked. Moving is stressful. Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

I know its really bad but Iv just google'd symptoms of pre eclampsia and I was really sick last night and iv had a head ache for the last 2 days so I'v booked an apointment for later today at the GP. I'm sure it will all OK better being safe than sorry tho :) x

:hug: good luck hunny, better to be safe than sorry xxxxxxxxxx

Been to docs not preeclampsia said blood pressure really low but its been like that from the begining everything else is either general aches and pains or they think I'm getting a cold so all in all nothing to worry about better safe than sorry tho xx

My left shoulder hurt for ages, right at the back. Thought it was stress until I worked out it was from laying on my left side to sleep every night lol, change of pillows and it's gone now x

Oo mite try that because I do sleep on my left thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back