Not feeling great

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Wondering if anyone has any advice.
I haven't been feeling great for about a week. Dizzy, more tired than the usual tiredness. Palpitations and eye floaters.
I was thinking I was maybe anaemic but I've just been googling (evil) and now worrying about gestational diabetes. I'm so tired all day, I wake up and it feels like I haven't slept but not finding it easy to sleep at night. Anyone else have or had this?
The midwife is supposed to be coming to mine tomorrow but I'm not sure if she'll get there for the snow. I'm stuck up at my friends and hoping I can get home early in the morning because she's not said a time just "morning"
Edit to add that I'm going to the toilet heaps! Like 4 times in an hour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactially how I was before being given iron tablets for aneamia!
Try not to worry too much, I was told that as I was worrying it may also have been affecting my sleep (now it's just being kicke every night lol!)
Hope that helps a bit!
XxX

That's exactially how I was before being given iron tablets for aneamia!
Try not to worry too much, I was told that as I was worrying it may also have been affecting my sleep (now it's just being kicke every night lol!)
Hope that helps a bit!
XxX

Thanks Hun! X

Not sure about your symptoms hun, but if midwife doesn't come I'd make a doctor's appt just to be safe. I can definitely relate to the tiredness - I am so tired all the time but my sleep is really fitful, I normally wake up after 3 hours and struggle to get back to sleep. last night I was up at 3am reading for half an hour before I got sleepy again - not good when you have to be up ay 6.15am for work :-( This cold weather doesn't help either - means I need the loo more often! Hope you feel better soon, think you definitely need a check up hun xx

No advice Hun just wanted to see how you were doing today??? X x

I agree with the others sounds like aneamia best get checked over, i have been anaemic with every pregnancy and always really tired. I get palpatations anyway because sometimes my thyroid plays up and it goes slightly overactive so always presumed it was from that but maybe from anaemia. I have been really tires and getting palpatations again i also am going the toilet alot but I am drinking alot of tea so could be from hat for me. I hope yor midwife made it.

Hi girls, I haven't felt as bad. Midwife didn't make it but she's rescheduled for Thursday. I asked her about the symptoms and she said she'd check my bloods. I've had anaemia alot over the years so I think it probably is.
Thanks for your help
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111