feel like im wasting there time

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hi, ive been really itchy for the past few weeks and hot and dizzy and sick but these past few nights its got alot worse and im itchin that much its keepin me awake at night so im extremely tired aswell. i rang the docs and cnt get in til wednesday so i rang the mw and she sed to come straight in at 2:30 but i feel like im wastin there time if its nuthin to worry about.
shud i just wait for a docs appointment next week or shud i go? i feel poo if i waste there time.

they're there to help. if you're not feeling well, then go and see them!! its much better to be safe than sorry - please go and get yourself checked out hon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Go Jo! ;)

Seriously, you should def go and get checked hun xx

Seriously go.....it's what they get paid a fortune for, from us taxpayers :D !

Who cares if they think you are wasting their time, if somthing awful happens as a result of you not going then you will be kicking yourself forever! :wall:

...Although if you read my post from this morning you will see I am just the same :)

thankyou ladies for ur support. yeh i went and had to sit there for 3 hours coz they wanted the results there and then. they came back clear :cheer:
i got monitered aswell for 30 mins and had 3 contractions lol.
all is well with me and baby :D just got to mention it to my consultant if the itching persists. xx

i bet your relived that everything is ok Hun

better to be safe than sorry by getting it checked out

:hug: :hug: :hug:

really pleased it all went ok honey - bet you're glad you went :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back