Feeling a bit panicky today

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Having a bad day suddenly really worrièd about everything g! My bump is jot getting bigger or more bump like, u was tolbi wasn't showing yet last night by oh's friend and I am so worried that baby isn't growing properly! :-( been crying

Awww try not to worry (although its natural to worry) My friend didn't show until she was 8 months!! Unless she lifted her top up, she looked 'normal', we kept joking saying 'are you sure your pregnant?' then the kids had 2 weeks holiday off from school, so we went away for the 2 weeks. When I saw Maria down at school, I was gobsmacked!!! She had such a cute bump, that came from nowhere!!! I made her lift her top up to prove she hadn't stuffed anything up there :) even though she didn't have a huge bump, she still had a 7lb baby boy, who is perfect :) x x x

I have just in the last couple of days started 'showing' but I'm still bloody tiny!

I'm still really small and in some things can't even tell and this is my 3rd !!! u will probably feel better once u have had your 20week scan. you probably just have good tummy muscles hope u start feeling better hunni xxx

Hun ur bump is growing... when u start comparing weekly photos of urself u will see it has gotten bigger. It takes time tho... ur not going to sprout an rxtra 3 inches onto ur bump in a week. If u did ud be ten tonne tessie by the time ur 9 months lol
Everyone is diff... and everyone posting bumpy pics on here us a perfect example if that.
If u picked 5 girls due at the same time as each other u will see that at least one has a tiny bum and one will be huge.
Please dont worry, everything is fine!

I'm sure your bump is growing just fine, it's just difficult to tell from day to day when we are constantly inspecting our bumps in the mirror. Other people looking at you will surely be able to reassure you that your bump (and your baby) are growing just fine. Have you got anything planned for today? Try and do something nice to take your mind off it, and tomorrow will be a better day! :hugs:

I know it's hard, but try not to worry. I was the same as you this week - every second person was telling me how little I was. I'm 26 weeks on Monday. One of the ladies at work said "Gosh you don't look any different than you did a month ago" and that was the end of me - I was worrying like mad for the rest of the day. Thankfully I had a MW appt that afternoon. She smiled and said how you can't tell by looking at someone - some people hardly show at all and the baby's fine. My little one was measuring fine and the heartbeat's strong - as I'm sure yours will be. :)

Thanks guys! I got football today so that should take my mind off everything

aww Hun we r worriers! I understand how a comment like that makes u worry I'd be the same, but it's meant to be this time xxx look how far uv got with no probs babe xxx it's all good. Now I just need
To believe it for me too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back