Went to the hospital today

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
As I was in town today I went into the hospital to see if someone could put my mind at ease and have a look at me, last night i tried to roll over in bed and got a really bad pain down below and now when Im walking its sore as hell!! its been there for a couple of days but didn't think anything of it until last night when it was kinda unbearable....

So they had a feel about and listened to bubs heartbeat, everything was sounding good, got them to meausure my bump to see if it was growing properly and its at the right size it should be :dance:

they have booked me in for a scan tomorrow which i'll be 26+3 days to make sure everything is alright, so I get to see bubs again hehe :cloud9:

but they put it down to maybe where baby is lying, or my pelvis starting to take shape...just to take paracetamol to calm the pain a bit xxx

OMG I keep getting loads of uterus pains. If I get out of bed too quick or stand up too quick it pulls so tight it doubles me over in pain. Luckily it hasn't effected after the actual episode, but every time it terrifies me that I've done some harm to baby!!

Good to hear that your hospital looked after you so well and hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Look fwd to pix lol

xxx

Sorry you had to go to the hospital honey, hope everything is ok at the scan tommorrow :)

I have occasions where it fels like I have a cramp going right across my pelvis area, it's a real sharp pain that has me doubled over, it kinda feels like someone has grabbed a nerve on either end and is pulling it so it goes really thin!! and I have to wait until it passes!! and then I can move.

So glad all is ok hunny and u got to hear heartbeat and have a scan tomorrow, how exciting seeing bulbs again xx

Glad everything is ok - it's so worrying gettin pains and stuff down there. I've been having a few uterus pains and it's good to know it's normal. Hope your scan went well today!

Everything went well :-D bubs is absolutely fine and growing well, so much bigger than at the 20 week scan lol xx

Glad to hear everythings ok and baby's growing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back