Feeling scared :(

Cixes

Reaction score
I can't sleep yet because i just feel scared now. I have been upset about the placenta praevia as some of you know but now i just have all these concerns like:

Will i bleed, when, where, will it scare the kids, i am worried about there being loads of blood as when i had the bleed 2 weeks ago their was quite a bit of it.

I am worried about having a c section, what if something happens, where will my baby go, when will i see him, what if i am weak due to blood loss, should i have a general anesthetic. should i be getting more anti-natal care as my next appointment isn't for 11 weeks, should i tell midwife about it, should i rest loads?
I am even thinking about what will happen if i die!
plus loads of other stuff!

I just wish this wasn't happening, why couldn't everything just be normal!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Hi Hun,

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had an emergancy C-Section with Chester and will more than likely be having an elective one with this bubs. They are not as bad as they sound. I really feared it when I was pregnant and when the midwife told me they were going to have to do one to get Chester out I was petrified! But in all honesty it was great! I had a spinal block as I *think* these are considered safer and means you get to see and bond/feed baby straight away. The recovery wasnt even too bad, I was walking about that afternoon and felt pretty much back to normal after a couple of weeks.

Maybe you could tell your other children that mummy may bleed and that you need them to be very good and help you if it happens so they are sort of prepared??

aww hun
try and see your midwife to go through all your worries
make a list so you dont miss anything out
its completely normal to worry but do talk it through with the midwife
:hug:

I would make an appt to see your mw or your doc hun and ask all your questions so you know what to do in each eventuality. I think if you are prepared for everything it is less scary cos you know what to do if anything happens. Most of all rest and take care of you :hug:

I always like to know the answers to any questions as it makes me more relaxed - even if it's stuff I don't want to hear, I just feel more in control IYKWIM?

So I would make an earlier appointment with the MW, especially as your circumstances have changed, and take it from there. I don't know if it's just where I live, but our MW only visits the surgery for one morning a fortnight - at first I thought 'OMG I'm never going to see her!'. However she has always said that if I want to see her to make an appointment, even if it's not when one is 'due'.

Hope you see her sooner as all this worry isn't going to help at all :hug:

awww darling sending you big hugs.... i really think like the rest of the girls that you make a list and an appointment with you middy and ask the questions thats playing on your mind... if your kids are old enough to understand then after speaking to your middy maybe it would be worth explaining, not in great detail but enough for them to understand, what might happen. You cant explain something thou that you dont understand yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back