Feeling a bit.. pah

Serendipity_

Reaction score
Well, before I found out I was with child, I left my job. I know the circuit is crap but I really really hated my job as it was so crap and the money was diabolical. I thought that well, I'll do some temping work while applying for perm jobs. But it din't quite work out that way. I'm basically not trained in much although I am computer literate, and worked in an office for four years and have good experience in that. But now I'm pregnant, I'm wandering, what the heck am I going to do??? No one is going to employ a pregnant girl really... Well, not going to want to anyway... I'm fed up... The OH got made redundant now too as he worked for Land Rover subcontractor in Solihull and money is tight.. He's doing some cash in hand work while I'm not bringing anything in, we've got rent to pay, dogs to feed!! I've sent my CV off to lots of agencies and that today, applied for few jobs. Is there anything else I can do?? I'm getting so stressed out, the OH and me are arguing about money and I don't really need it in my pregnancy. I feel a bit daft for leaving my job, but that was making me depressed an' all.. I'm not normally a hormonal wreck, promise!!!

:cry:

its so hard at the mo, have you looked into any help benefit wise to help you get through?? its not an easy timejob hunting wise at the mo, in fact its a really bad time of year, even part time xmas jobs are mainly going to school leavers

its ok to be a hormonal wreck, its a very stressful time, and I wish I could give you proper advice!
but for now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's early days.. don't tell your employer your pregnant. I know some people don't like doing that but so what.. they shouldn't discriminate anyway :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back