Fingers and tootsies crossed people!

ToffeePop

Reaction score
Please!? :D I've just applied for a job that would be AWESOME! Absolutely waaaay below my experience level, and wage level, but just PERFECT! I know the working atmosphere would rocketh overly muchly :lol: and it'd be a great stepping stone for me working for myself in IT at some point (career retraining)

Part time hours (whenever I'd want them) so could also get the other job I'm after and work "full time" split between two jobs.

So nervous now - I WANT this job ! :D Fingers crossed please girlies!!!!

Everything crossed for you hun :hug:

everything crossed for you hun xxxx

Really hope you get it! Keeping everything crossed for you! :yay:

Thanks ladies...I've been out of work for nearly 3 years (by choice, initially, and it all worked out in the end ...long story) so am really going quite, quite mental at the thought of NOT getting a new job! The one I've just gone for - they didn't want a CV or covering letter, just a quick e-mail to start the ball rolling - would be really great - and web-based which, as you all may gather, would suit this interweb addict to a T! :eek:)

everything crossed for you hun, even my legs :lol: really hope you get it xx

Ohhhhh fingers crossed!! Good luck hun and good luck to alice for keeping her legs crossed :rofl: xx

Will keep everything crossed - including eyes lol. Best of luck mrs xx

:wave: You lot (and Alice with her crossed legs...) make me howl! :lol:

Well, I've had a reply to my e-mail - already :roll: Saying I sound "like the dream candidate but seriously over qualified". Well, mate, I knew that already. I KNOW I am over qualified for the job but it sounds like SO much fun! :D

I shall be calling said gentlemen to meet him for coffee in town this week to further discuss the position and with a bit of luck...

it's only 20 hours a week. The pay is RUBBISH (I knew that when I applied) but the start and finish times are flexible and I could almost work 3 days a week full time (if they'll let me) We'll see.

Now - what clothes can I fit in to? It's only coffee so I'm kind of thinking along the lines of smart-casual and NOT a suit. Hm. Ballgown? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back