Fingers and tootsies crossed people!

ball gown with a tiara, the lot!! i'm crap at what to wear for things like that, i've only ever been to one job interview and wore my school uniform minus the tie!! (black pants, shirt and black v-neck :lol:)

i hope they overlook the overqualified bit, it does my head in that - my mum was turned down for a job in lakeland cafe cos she was overqualified :roll:

Acht, I'm always over-qualified. But then I never get the jobs I am "qualified" for because "you think too much outside the box". Brilliant feedback. Brilliant :roll:

Spoke to man and we are meeting at Starbuck's (SPIT! I hate the place) tomorrow morning with the other director. Sounds like it could be fun...who knows?

Smart jeans, jacket etc. I think for tomorrow. I think?

Think u should go as a temptress. Fmb's and a flasher mack showing just the right amount of leg and cleavage witha king of windswept hair look (just tip your head upsidedown and UAE hairspray) hehehe! How can they resist? :)

Think u should go as a temptress. Fmb's and a flasher mack showing just the right amount of leg and cleavage witha king of windswept hair look (just tip your head upsidedown and UAE hairspray) hehehe! How can they resist? :)

What kinda job d'you think this is?!?!:lol:

What kinda job d'you think this is?!?!:lol:

He's bringing his wife...maybe it's a job that Evie might like? :rofl:

And the thought of me in the above outfit would make people puke...and there's enough morning sickness going around on this place at the moment...

Oh gawd. If he's bringing his wife go for the school maam look, hair in bun, glasses, stern look???
Lol. I'm sure what you are really going to wear will be great. I think I did wear a low cut top for an interview once, when I was about 19 (some time ago then :-( ) worked a treat tho!!
Good luck xx

The wife is a director (v. small company) but that's ok. I'm going for smart jeans (my Jasper Conran ones), a suit-type jacket and a nice shirt. And boots. My male friend just told me "ffs, take those trainers off" lmao. Like I would go to an interview in trainers....:roll:

hehehe! You could have been so nervous that you forgot to change? You'll be grand x

:rofl: You crack me up Toffee :lol:

It'll be a piece of......pumpkin pie :rofl:

They'll be fools not to employ you :yay:

Well, thank you all. Your suggestions of dressing up as a Dominatrix-style temptress, Princess, paid off :rofl:

I got the job within seconds of our "meeting" and am actually REALLY excited about the possibilities it holds.

Once it's finalised, I shall be shamelessly dropping links in (no, MODS, honest, I won't) but let's just say I shall be the ADMIN of a site as well :) but nothing related to this one...promise!

Really chuffed - first job in (not quite) 3 years of being "self employed"

WOOOP!

And now for the celebration...anyone got any virtual chocolate? I'm not ruining my diet-o just on this one

Best part? They actively don't give a crap if I get pregnant etc. The topic of kids was brought up and I know that if I were to get pregnant (full steam ahead!) then it's not a problem. Tis only part time but means I won't be on here in the mornings :( HOWEVER! It doesn't start for a few weeks

So happy I might poop! :rofl: Thanks for all your good wishes, ladies! ( I only call you lot "ladies" because someone has to... :rofl:)

Last edited:
WHOOP WHOOP CHICKEN SOUP!!

Thats awesome news hun, congrats!!##

Oh and i AM a lady :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams