feel wet all the time

kellylou

Reaction score
I know i have asked about this before but it seems to be getting worse today at work i went to the loo and was soaked i feel really uncomfortable and pl do not help so am going to move onto sani towels but worried about it being something else i am so hot at my desk?i have to have the fan on but today was unbearable as my ants were welded to my ass and my hands felt on fire then someone moaned that my fan ws making them cold i swear to god everyone is out to make my last few weeks as unbearable as possible and theseare people who have?had babies

I'm exactly the same as you!! It feels like I've wet myself constantly!! It's one thing I'm def not gonna miss lol

that is good then its crazy but i am worried people can smell me tmi!

I've been like this last few days and it's driving me mad! x x

Hi chicky, I have days when I am like this too, the other week I went to the docs as to be honest I thought my waters were leaking buy luckily not. Said it is normal to be like this and to have a heavy discharge also I have been plagued by thrush which doesnt help. It is very uncomfortable as I sit all day too and when you move you just feel wet.

Same here, I always get a dribble come out after a pee or when I'm busting (the shame) i'm now wearing thin maternity pads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back