Feel totally deflated.

pickles

Reaction score
I am feeling so down today, i feel like crying. Problem is although a good cry does me the world of good, i am in one of those moods today that if i start i wont stop.

I have had a row with DH the second big one in a week, and its draining me.
I am worried about money and life, this pregnancy amoungst other things and to top it off i feel so lonely. Dont get me wrong i dont want people to feel sorry for me, im just struggling with the way i feel at the moment. Just cant understand what is wrong with me.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Lots of Hugs! We all get like that sometimes. Make yourself a cuppa and put on a funny movie or a chic flick on ... best one to have a good ol'cry to is 'Jack & Sarah'

I know it's easy to say but just think of all the good things like how happy you'll be when you see your bab & what an amazing time your going through right now (and crying is all part of it) if you've got your health, a roof over your head and good friends then everything will turn out ok. Tell your other half that you need more hugs as we all need a bit more reassurence when we are preggers that we are still loved!

More Hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back