So Tired

wortblossom

Reaction score
Im only 2/3months pregnant , over the last month ive become so tired. even just walking to the shops wears me out and im tired just an hour after getting up. i heard this passes after the 3rd month so im hoping to feel my old self soon. anyone had any experience of this?

hi,
yeah in the first 12weeks i just felt so tierd and worn out and sick, but by the time the 13th week came i felt great and full of energy. i suppose the first 12 weeks aint the best feeling so sick and tierd not big anough to feel pregnant not feeling any kicks but trust me it gets better as each day goes by especialy when you feel the first flutters :p and it flys by trust me

I have major tiredness! I don't feel like I have the energy to do anything and it gets me down quite a bit!

Me too the tiredeness is totally unreal, i feel like such a moaner!!! I am in bed no later than 10pm every night and long for lay ins at the weekend! Its also affected my favourite habit - shopping - I headed home after only half an hour last weekend!! xxx :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back