:-( Feel sad

Bloody men and there cars, my OH had his every day car & a sporty bmw which we couldn't fit the pram in!! He spent hours cleaning and waxing the stupid thing! He finally sold it last month and now just has a very sensible renault scenic.

I definatly agree just go back part time and he can pay for his own car xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

:O !!!

bloody men!! go back full time, quality time with your baby is so much more important than a car! he's got his priorities all wrong unfortunately!

good luck hope you manage to sort work out xxxxx

Well Louise can sympathise as I go back to work full time a week on Monday!!! Im self employed and we are beyond skint so we have no other option Im gonna miss her and worry Im gonna miss out on her growing up!! :( but suppose need to keep a roof over our heads so in the long run its for the best! X

The ppl on that car/sex documentary would have a field day with your OH's car. I see what he means about being hard to sell outright, but u never know!

Good idea about part time! Is your work ok if u change ur hours?

One of my OH's friends, he bought an old fire engine (i dont have a clue where from!!) but he turned it into one of those party type ones, its quite funny. He needs to park it outside his house :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back