Feel Like Sh!t never meant to hurt no one

bellybump

Reaction score
I FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR UPSETTING PEOPLE. IM SORRY OK, I HAVE BUBBA BRAIN AND NOTHING I SAY EVER COMES OUT RIGHT ANY MORE. I HAVE 6 PM'S TODAY, ONE OF WHICH WAS SOMETHING NICE! I NEVER MEANT TO CALL ANYONE ANY NAMES, NOR DID I MEAN TO BE BITCHY, NOR DID I INSTIGATE ANY ARGUMENTS PURPOSEFULLY, NOR DID I ACCUSE ANYONE OF ANYTHING OK!

I'M SORRY!

I dont mean to pour everything out, but now i'm crying anyways what the hell! in the space of four weeks i have:
- found out my pops have cancer
-found out my little sister may have hiv/aids whatever from being injected during a music concert
-found out one baby is now two babies
-had romi ill
-been judged as a bad mum for being young
-lost a close friend for being a 'whore'
-found out one baby is lacking in the developmental area
-had an amnio
-been told i have to wait for results (i dont DO waiting)
-my sister is now moving to south africa and i'll never see her anymore
-shauns mum wants to move in and help look after the babies
-AFTER she's named then Gracie and Artemis
-argued none stop with shaun for the last 3 days

and then to top it all
-i cant sleep and the babies find it funny to have night long parties and even when i bang on their wall they ignore me.
-They move abour all night.
-Romi is screaming and wont sleep even though it's 2:15am,
-shaun went out for 'an hour' at 5pm and still isnt home.
-my mobile went into the fishtank,
- i pee whenever i laugh cough or sneeze
- I HAVE A COLD!!!
- i keep sneezing
- i keep peeing!

and now all i seem to do is upset everyone else!

if ive upset anyone, im sorry!

I am very very sorry for posting my messsage last night
i Know that after you re edited and sent me a PM that you did not mean I was sad.
I am sorry for upsetting you HUNNY
It was not aimed at you as such i have had a few other remarks from people that have along the lines of me being a bit needy.so far ive took them on the chin and tried to ignore them
But last nights just tipped me over the edge a bit

I knew some of your story but not all and i am so sorry if i have made what you are going through even worse

we have got are wires crossed and ended up upsetting each other
i feel very bad about this

i hope you can forgive me for being WAY over sensitive paranoid idiot :pray:
:hug: :hug:

:hug: if it helps i missed this totally and havnt a clue what you've apparently done wrong lol, so theres still loadsa love from this area honey, i spent all last nite in tears over OH texting someone (total pregnant overreaction) xxx

i also have no idea whats going on and i no its not any of my buisness either lool as im not 2nd tri but just wanted to give u an sarah big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i dont think people on these forums intentionally try to offend but its hard to get accros in written words sometimes if u no wat i mean... anyways as im a nosey bum ill be off now hehe loads of random love 2 all im feeling generous :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i argee tegala, it's so hard to try and convey what you mean sometimes when you type things. I've lost count of the amount of people who take things the worng way on msn or via text simply because there's no tone of voice or expressions in type

Hey sweetie,

I've just come on here and have no idea what you are talking about but am sure whatever it was you didn't mean it. you always seem so friendly and happy. We all have days where we say the wrong thing or it comes out wrong. Don't worry.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am glad this issue seems to be resolvng. I get things wrong on forums, emails and in texts. Words do not convey tone. We rely a lot on 'lol' online. If it is missing we assume all is dead serious.

This is a lovely forum. It is the only one I now regularly post in.

:hug: group Hug :hug:

Not sure exactly what has happened either, but hope you are both sorted now and back to being friends!! I'm sure no harm was meant-you are both really lovely!!! :D :D

bellybump said:
i didnt want sypathy i wanted to apologise

I don't think people were giving condescending sympathy. They were simply reacting to the whole situation - as they do on all emotive threads - and giving you both hugs. And, it is understandable if a small amout of sympathy is evoked in some people due to the list have bad happenings you have been through recently.

Like is the issue of this thread, try not to take the written word in the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back