totally random but...

bellybump

Reaction score
i always thought i didnt have stretchies apart from on my hips, theyve been there since romi, so i never bothered really, but i wanted my tum to stay stretchie free, i was peeing about in the big bathroom to take a pic of toilet roll measuring (see the post lol) and i found some, they were hidden UNDER the bump, ie on the bottom, and i guess i couldnt see them, but i just found them, i burst out crying lol, (it's only about the 20 millionth time today :roll:) and got really upset haha, Shaun came in thinking something was up lol and i was sat on the floor crying 'iv'e got stretchmarke on Harleigh' PMSL

he stood there and went 'yeah...and?' and i was going, 'but it's stretchmarks, and theyve just appeared, and i didnt want them' still crying my eyes out lol, all i wanted was a hug, thinking i was in the right lol, and he just said 'yeah, theyve been there about 4 weeks though you knew' and walked out! :shock: omg haha i lost it completely, i threw a Romi style tantrum on him for not telling me lol. I'm well over it now, and have apologised, but yeah :cry: i have some stretchies i didnt know about lol,

Picture0143.jpg

see :cry: wel it made me cry anyways lol, im so over it now, and even as i write this, im sat here thinking, you pathetic cow :roll: :rotfl:

Oh poor you, but i did laugh at this post- sorry it's just the wording!!!

I have the most ugly stretch marks tht have just appeared on the side of my thighs, they are bright red and horrible I HATE them- blerghhhhh. What it is to be a woman eh?

Alex xxx

i'm going to be shot if this gets seen...but

it's not just women, my Shauny has them too! on his butt cheeks haha, but it's better than hair lol!

ha ha ha :rotfl: brilliant, men suffer too! I'm going to search OH for them when I see him.

LOL Bless you!!!!

I think I might be at risk of getting them this time but i'm not overly worried to be honest as I think of it as a mummy mark. I didnt get any with my first born but then I didnt get very big either, I was still wearing my size 10 clothes at the end of pregnancy with him :rotfl:

I think I got a few on my thighs with my 2nd son but not loads but also didnt get massive with him, size 12 at end of pregnancy.

I got a few more with Joanna, a few more on my thighs and some on my breasts but none on my belly and I got quite big with her, well big for my little frame anyway. I went up to a size 16 with her and it took me nearly 2 years to get back to size 10 and then dippoo me goes and falls pregnant again :rotfl:

This time I'm only 18 weeks and aleady I am going out of size 12 so there is every possibility I might get a few this time roung but hey if I do, I do, I'm not bothred. Well not that much :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: They're not very noticable chick...!

...I have some very faint (but I know they're there which makes them TERRIBLE) stretchmarks on my boobs, they are silver so I'm expecting to get them during this pregnancy! :roll:

Most of us will get them I expect *sigh* joys of being a woman I suppose!

:shock: Hang on... No, if men get them too then... YAY!! They share something that WE have!! :cheer: :twisted:

My ex used to shave his toes :shock:

:shock: ewww! :puke:

would that be mr sperm donor by any chance? sounds like the sort of thing a numpty like him would do!

bellybump said:
:shock: ewww! :puke:

would that be mr sperm donor by any chance? sounds like the sort of thing a numpty like him would do!

Yep :D Disgusting man.

Urgh, there is so much more - I used to go into work moaning because he suffered from BO (BAAAADD :shock:) He used to like me sleeping on his chest at night and reluctantly, I did but I used to wake up in the morning and where he'd put his arm over me in the night my hair STANK of his sweaty friggin' armpits! :shock:

Also, he used to give me a massage every night and after about 2 weeks of massages, I noticed a big ol' hairy mole on his hand :shock: For days after that I couldn't hold his hand :oops: That's really bad isn't it? I'm nasty... :( xx

PMSL see these are the things we DONT discuss about our OH's lol

as much as i love Shaun, the childish farting and nose hair tweezing :)shock:) are going to HAVE to stop!

Aww chick I wouldn't worry, I have them on my hips, thighs and tummy as high as 2 inches above my bellybutton :shock:

Nothing I can do about them and I'm past caring now :)

Lee get stretch marks........HAHAHA that would mean he would have to have an inch of fat on him, and tbh ive seen more fat on a butchers pencil.
He's like a whippit, bless him.

I have stretchies on my boobs too which make me cry like a baby everytime i look at um.

I thought I'd got away with having them on my belly and hips, but when I was in the hospital in Labour, I'd just got out the bath and caught a glimpse of my backside in the full length mirror and almost died!! I had them all over the back of my legs and bum :shock: I said to OH 'You didn't tell me I had stretchers all over my arse!!' and his reply was 'No. You've also got a big one under your pubes aswell, I noticed it when I was trimming them the other day,' God knows what the woman in the next room was thinking hehe :oops: :oops:

Stratch marks are actually my nightmare situation!! I had a dream the other night i woke up and ALL my boobs and belly were stretch marked!!! I have some on my boobs but they're barely noticable now, and i have loads on my inside thighs where i lost loads of weight too quickly, i dotn have any on my belly yet, but i know from the ones i already have i'm very liekly to get them, im dreading it!!!!!

Ohhh and my "baby daddy" plucks his eyebrows
Fake tans
Shaves his pubes and balls
Spends more time on his hair then i do, even though it's currently shaved :roll:
Smothers himself in man perfume
Sweats in the night and leaves a smell the the bed covers
Farts and burps loudly around me
Doesnt do romance
Oh and his worst problem, avoids all kind of confronation, if he knows hes done wrong, he hides!!!!

abcd1234 said:
Ohhh and my "baby daddy" plucks his eyebrows
Fake tans
Shaves his pubes and balls
Spends more time on his hair then i do, even though it's currently shaved :roll:
Smothers himself in man perfume
Sweats in the night and leaves a smell the the bed covers
Farts and burps loudly around me
Doesnt do romance
Oh and his worst problem, avoids all kind of confronation, if he knows hes done wrong, he hides!!!!

OMG sounds like my ex lol

Nice to know I'm not the only sufferer of "Gross Baby Daddy" syndrome though :lol:

dannii87 said:
Urgh, there is so much more - I used to go into work moaning because he suffered from BO (BAAAADD :shock:) He used to like me sleeping on his chest at night and reluctantly, I did but I used to wake up in the morning and where he'd put his arm over me in the night my hair STANK of his sweaty friggin' armpits! :shock:

Eeeeew :puke: :puke: made me wet my pants a bit with laughing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back