wanted to say hi.

Hellooo.. Good to have you back hun :hug:

Great news about Harleigh, bless her - Looking forward to your scan pics :cheer:

Anyway, hope you're ok xxx

we have a 3D one booked for 20 weeks i dont have any recent pics. i have on of the pair of them both and thats it. but i cant wait to see pink bundle in 3d

Not long then!

I can't wait to see the pics either... I want a 3D scan :( How much are they?! xxx

mines on a partnership membership thing through work but it's:

SILVER £195 All inclusive
10 MIN 2D SCAN FROM 20 WEEKS
25-30 MIN 4D SCAN FROM 24 WEEKS

This package includes a dvd of each scan
4 Thermal pictures of each scan
A CD-ROM Containing all still pictures
8 Colour printed pictures
VAT Included
Sexing Included
Music if requested, included
No extra charge for multiples

Excellent!!

Well we haven't got long to wait til we see your baby :D Bet you can't wait!

A little mini Chelster :D How exciting... xx

i want it tomorrow though, to see her properly etc. I get to see her on normal scan before i go home hopefully, but they are concerned about too many scans and rays etc and so have heart beat monitors on instead and said that does the same :evil: but i want a proper scan :cry:

glad you're back this place wasnt the same without you. Good news on Harleigh xx

Good to have you back :hug: Was quiet without you!

:wave:

Its better to try and get back to normality rather than hide away, which could make you feel worse.

Glad your back xxxxxxxx

Hi hun :wave:
Glad all is well with pink baby!! Looking forward to seeing your 3d scan piccies!!

Hey there Chel-C :wave:

Its lovely to have you back, its true it was quieter without you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry you've had to and still are going through this and i really do send you my love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And you do whatever it takes to make things easier for yourself and if being on here does that then you don't have to explain yourself to anyone!

I'm so pleased pink baby is doing well!!! And cannot wait to see the 3d scan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Take really good care of yourself, (Body and mind!! )

Love

LMP x

Just been reading your posts and wanted to give you hugs... :hug:

No one would judge you for coming on here so soon, this is the first place I came after my loss xxx We're all here to support each other :hug:

So sorry for what you've been through but glad you're feeling positive xx

Woohoo!

Brilliant to have you back with us Chel-C :cheer:

:hug: Only just found this, soooo have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: and some of these for you little pinky! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ohhh and lots of this horrible stuff! :D

paste.jpg

Lovely to see you back, hope you are well and God forbid anyone who judges you :evil: :evil: but as I learned no one on this forum judges have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gingercubes said:
:hug: Only just found this, soooo have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: and some of these for you little pinky! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ohhh and lots of this horrible stuff! :D

paste.jpg

my new best friend :) thanks

and keano, unfortunately, some people on here do judge but it's gone in one ear and out the other. i'm getting on with things and a big V to anyone who thinks im wrong.

:hug: to all x x x[/b]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back