Anybody Else Feel Like a "Nausea Zombie" ??

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Thank goodness it is Friday evening...I am a Performing Arts Secondary School Teacher and have been out touring a performance with the students all week.

Basically: my house is a tip (and I can't be bothered to tidy up), my little girl is climbing all over me, I feel as sick as a pig all day and all evening long, and I am constantly yawning all day long! Apart from that - I am so excited to be having bean number 2!! BUT - is this "Zombie" like feeling really necessary? Is it normal? Please tell me other people feel the same!! The highlight of my days is climbing into bed at 9.00pm and reading my book!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!

Julia xxxxxxxx

Hmmm how many weeks are you?

I'll assuming you're around 6/7 weeks maybe even 8? If so this was when my house was a tip and im a tidy freak so its not often like that! OH had to do EVERYTHING i couldnt eat, all i did was sleep.

Allow yourself to relax take hommage in quick and easy meals, drink lots of milk and water and get early nights your baby has some hardcore growing to do and it relies on your lovely body to do this.

You wont feel like this forever
x

xx

Thanks for your reply, SteelGoddess!!

I am 9 weeks pregnant. This morning is the first morning I don't feel sick!! But you are right - eat little and often and drink lots of water. I am going to keep eating small snacks throughout the day to try and stop the sickness coming on! I am also going to buy a bottle of water and carry it around with me.

I am in bed every night at 9 to get my hours in!!

Thanks for your reply and kind words,

Take care of yourself!

Julia xxxxx

Hi Julia, try carrying a packet of mints around with you. I did this all the time when i had sickness and found it really helped. especially when i was at work or out somewhere. If i suddenly started to feel sick i'd just suck on a mint and it got rid of it most of the time. Trebors extra strong mints are the best.
Hope this helps and hope you start to feel better soon :hug:

Thanks for the advice Lauran! I will definately try that if it has worked for you - it is really getting me down now! Constantly moaning at my poor DH - no wonder he keeps wanting to go over the local pub all the time!!!

Julia xxx

Oh gosh Im exactly the same!! MY OH does everything too and I just lie on the settee doing nothing! I just feel sick and rough all the time lol! I did feel a little better the other d ay and was worried lol i thought something was wrong!! Now Im feeling rough again ha :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back