Feeling exhausted and low? Like PMS?

Yogabird

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 5 1/2 weeks and cant believe how exhausted I am! I can hardly function and am becoming emotional, stressed and down. I just want to be happy I'm pregnant as its what I've wanted for ages but now I am I just feel scared! I'm being really irritable and needy with my poor man and we've ended up rowing a couple of times. HELP GIRLS! How long is this going to last? Still want to send best wishes to you all and congratulations! Kate x :wave:

aww hun :hug:

Welcome to being pregnant you are bound to feel like this its all the hormones raging around inside you. You will start to feel better soon hun promise and will be the happiest person ever its just gotta take you some time to get use to the fact your pregant.

So huge congrats hun :cheer:

And some more hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow quick response! Thanks Tracy. Its like the worst PMS ever! Nice knowing I'm not going nuts. :hug: to you x

your not hun believe me anyway take care of yourself.

As for the quick responce there is always someone around most of the time so you usaully get a quick reply.

:hug: :hug:

congrats on your BFP

your hormones are raging so just be kind to yourself and if you are tired then take a nap if you can..

You have my full sympathy, i'm feeling very like that myself :(

Hey girls, thanks for all the support its making the world of difference. I'm feeling less nuts! Sympathy 2u2 FeeFee and huge hugs as well! :hug: I really like the baby tables you all have how do I add one to my profile? :cheer:

Click on someones and then fill in your details then it gives you the linky to add it to your profile, hope that helps honey and thanks for the hugs, back at ya babe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back