feel like a proper family now!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
We put a deposit down on our first proper family car today and part exchanged it with our little 3 door punto! So excited, it is all starting to feel so real now :)

We have to wait for all the paper work to go through but should have our new car by end of Jan - so exciting :)

Here's a pic of it! It's a lovely family car and so nice to drive!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend xx

Attachments

• new car.jpg
    new car.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 13
Yay! How exciting. Love the car, just think not long until you are driving around will baby in it! We are moving along so quickly now!! Almost in Tri 3!! Xx

I know it is scary how quick it is all going! I had a bit of a freak out the other day thinking I am going to be a mum in 15 weeks time - it still doesn't feel real! I cannot wait though :) hope you're feeling ok hun, how's the SPD these days? xx

SPD is feeling manageable at the mo, I'm back to work which I'm really enjoying and they are being really great so if I start to get aches and pains they let me come on home.

Only 10 weeks of work to go and Xmas is in between that - our babies will soon be here!!

Yay! My Clio needs updating to a family car too! Exciting I love getting a new car!! Xx

I ordered a Mondeo for my company car when I was ttc. Xx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats great! think i have finally convinced OH to change ours soon too as i only have a 3 door too! xx

That's brilliant Nurse! Did he say that you could take your Dad's in the end?

My OH decided it was time for us to buy a more reliable car. I used to have an 02 Mazda and he decided that I needed a more up to date car. He decided an Audi A6 was going to fit both kids in, with all pushchairs etc!!! It is so lovely! I didn't realise how bad my old at was, it really smelt of fuel all of the time, an there were always noises coming out of it that shouldn't have!

It is so exciting!!!! It's going to be perfect for my gorgeous little family!!!! Xxx

It is so exciting! We were discussing how normal people get excited about a flash new car, yet we are excited about our new big family car! Can't wait to pick it up - it makes it all feel so real now :) xx

That's brilliant Nurse! Did he say that you could take your Dad's in the end?

My OH decided it was time for us to buy a more reliable car. I used to have an 02 Mazda and he decided that I needed a more up to date car. He decided an Audi A6 was going to fit both kids in, with all pushchairs etc!!! It is so lovely! I didn't realise how bad my old at was, it really smelt of fuel all of the time, an there were always noises coming out of it that shouldn't have!

It is so exciting!!!! It's going to be perfect for my gorgeous little family!!!! Xxx

he sure has! I knew he would give in eventually and realise that we needed it :) xx

Excellent! It's all coming together for all of us! Yeppie! Xxxx

Exciting!!!

I really need a new car. Sadly don't have the funds just yet so we'll have to make do for the time being.

Exciting!!!

I really need a new car. Sadly don't have the funds just yet so we'll have to make do for the time being.

Same here - I am having to make do with a P reg VW Golf. It's so old I just wish we could afford to buy a new one.

we sold both my t reg punto, and his rover 200 (3door) in march and brought a peaugot 206 esate 05 plate (not that big, smaller than most estates) desel, £30 road tax for the yr, insurance was cheaper until hubby decided to get more points (he drives a van for work for a living)
we oringinally brought it for the dogs (we had 2 at the time, sadly lost one the day after wegot the car!)
but its fab i love it. its big but small

im havin to make do with my old 3 door as dont have the money- plan to try walk most places anyway to lose all this weight!

Cant say i can bring myself to have a people carrier, especially with only one baby lol, would resort to a ford focus and thats prob my limit, i may be a mum but i still want slight bit of street cred lol

OH said we will get a new car maybe next year, he fancies a audi Q7 or Range Rover, both have big boots and Q7 has 7 seats....we are only having 1 baby so must mean we need to shop more to fill it! ha
Current car is sports BMW 3 series 07 reg, but has 3 doors, I am just prepared to have my head banged many a time trying to get my little boy in the back! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back