Proper Kicks

Bloom

Reaction score
Ive been getting proper kicks now for the past few days and this morning my oh felt it for the first time :cheer: its so nice to have something so positive after such a depressing week its ending on a high. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Just thought i would post a nice positive post from me as you have all put up with my moaning all week. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh and only 15 days till scan day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

woohoo hun :)
i still havant had a proper kick well i had some painfull jabs lastnight dont no if it was baby or not though :)
manda xx

I knew it was baby when i felt it. Its like someone prodding you from the inside out. Its such a nice feeling though Manda you will feel it very soon.

i do hope so im getting bored of waiting lol ive had bubbles and flutterings but thats it :)
are you finding out the sex on your scan?
manda xx

Im glad you had a nice end to your week Bloom!! :cheer: :cheer:

I can feel little tapping from inside, I had one real prod. I know its baby as I can feel it and hear it with doppler at same time and its becoming more and more frequent. It started only ever happening when I was in bed about 4am and I would wake up and feel it but now if Im sitting quietly the tapping starts. Midwife asked me last week if I had felt any flutters and when I said what I felt she didnt believe me :rotfl: She said its far too early - I just smiled sweetly - why ask then silly lady :roll:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
mines been really quiet for a few days now, must be saving it's energy for a growth spurt. Only felt the taps a couple times today so far

Its nice when i have the doppler on as i can hear it and feel it. I was planning on finding out the sex Manda but im starting to have doubts now but i will probaly find out knowing me.

I'm still only getting squirming with no real kicks yet.

I had a coughing fit when I woke up this morning and the baby didn't like it at all. It felt like it was turning around to get away from the racket.

feel mine all day long, its almost like he/she is trying to burst out! sometimes it gets so much that it makes me feel nausious lol.
tis sweet tho. my OH was feeling the other day and babs didnt like so moved away from hand, it was like playing chase!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back